Time

Chloe's POV

I sat on the floor, my back leaning against the wall, my arms wrapped around my growing stomach. I had silent tears rolling down my cheeks. I hugged my arms around my stomach. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, please forgive me", I whispered. My baby. My precious angel. I never wanted it to end like this. I thought they would be happy. At least I didn't cheat on them. I couldn't even think of doing that without being disgusted. But now they're mad at me for what's normal. Being pregnant with your soulmates baby. What did I do wrong? My mom, my dad, disappointed, but how was I supposed to know? I was a fucking virgin! How was I supposed to know the first time we do it, I would get pregnant! But now, now I don't care, this was my baby. They want me to get rid of it, well they're have to go through me. This is my baby.

I don't understand, Loki says he wants me and the baby. But his reaction? It was weird. I didn't know what to believe. Did he actually want me and our baby, or he is trying to trick me and try to get rid of our baby? How can I believe in anything now? What if I trust them and they make me get rid of my baby. I won't let them. I won't let them get rid of my baby. I looked back down at my growing stomach. I smiled through my tears and rubbed my stomach. "I won't let them get rid of you, your mine now, and I won't let anyone hurt us again, I promise baby, it's me and you against the world, I'll try to be the best mommy I can be, I don't care what gender you are, you are mine, my baby, my gift, my everything, and I love you so much, my angel baby", I whispered to my baby.

I got up and started to pace. I just need time. I need time to think. I need time to know that they won't make me get rid of the baby. It's my baby. So I'm going to need time to trust them again. I love them, but I don't know if I trust them now.

They were going to have to want a baby with me one of these days right? Right? Why not now?

I started to pace harder. I need time!

I stopped in my tracks. Tears welling up in my eyes. If they don't want a baby with me now, maybe that's because they don't a baby with me at all. I started to cry. In anger I tipped over my dresser and heard it fall to the ground with a big thump. I sobbed in anger and sadness. I want this to be over! I want the pain to be over! This isn't what I signed up for! I didn't sign up for this! I just wanted to be loved! Not all this pain and hurting! I want it to be over!

"I want it to be over! I don't want to feel this anymore! Why does it have to hurt so god damn much! I didn't sign up for this!", I yelled as I cried. I didn't sign up for this shit!

I screamed in pain and in anger. I punched the wall. Hard. Splitting my knuckles open. I cried, but for a while different kind of pain. I punched the wall again and I could feel the blood dripping down my knuckles.

I need more then just time, I need love, I need comfort, and reassurance. And I get none of that! Damn it!

I cried into my bloody hands. It hurts so much. My heart feels like it's bleeding, heavily. How can I trust them when they had a reaction like that? How can I trust them with my baby after that?

"Chloe! Open up!", I heard Elsa yell on the other side of the door. But I didn't say anything for a minute. "Miss Chloe would you like me to let miss Elsa into the room?", Friday asked me. I sighed and looked at my bloody hands. I doubt I had a clean face, I probably had blood all over my face.

I nodded. Not wanting to speak. The door opened and I heard footsteps coming closer to me. "Oh Chloe", she said sadly. I hid my face from her, I hid behind my hands.

"Chloe look at me", she said. But I didn't.

"Come on sweetie, look at me", she said. I slowly looked up at her. My red and teary eyes looked into hers. Her eyes full of concern for me. "I know it hurts, I know it does, but you got to stop this, your hurting yourself and your baby", she said. I started to cry again. "How can I? They don't want my baby, no matter what they say, they're going to kill my baby, they're going to cut them out and kill my baby, they're going to kill my baby! My baby! Elsa, they're going to hurt my baby", I yelled as I cried.

They were going to kill my baby. And I would never forgive them for that. Because this is my baby. My baby. They can't make me get rid of it. But they're going to kill my baby anyways. It's my baby! Mine!

She engulfed me into a hug. Rocking me back and forth. Caressing my back. I shook my head. "I won't let them, I won't let them, it's my baby, my baby, I won't let them kill my baby, my baby", I muttered into her shoulder. "Shh, it's okay, it's going to be okay, everything's going to be okay, you and your baby will be okay, I won't let them harm either of you, I can promise you that, no one is going to hurt you or your baby", she whispered into my ear.

My cries slowed and I just hugged her close. This was my baby. My baby. My baby. I need time and I need time to trust again.

I need time.