Movie night

Chloe's POV

I didn't let go and I don't think tony had a problem with that. And I had no problem with that either. It felt good being in the arms of my soulmate. He carried me around, which was a little embarrassing because I was basically being carried like a baby. But honestly I couldn't care less at the moment. They said they were going to have a movie night. I was excited, I don't get to see many movies. So, I was excited to watch a movie with my soulmates.

We all sat down, Well me I was basically sitting in Tony's lap. Not that way, you weirdos. He needed to be comforted. But I had to get my glasses, so I could see, having to have glasses was a Menace. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Stupid glasses.
I looked at Peter. "Petey pie, can you get my bag for me?", I asked him. He smiled like the little puppy dog he was. He fetched me my bag, and grabbed it for me.
I smiled and thanked him. He smiled back and went back to sit down. I opened my bag and grabbed my glasses case and my contacts container. I fished out my contacts from my eye balls, and put them back in the container. It was a weird feeling, I always hate having to literally poke my eyes out to take them out. Ugh! I had finally got them out. And well, I was one blind bitch. So I didn't even see the others watching me look around like a blind person.

I rubbed my eyes after, they always feel uncomfortable after I take them out. I put on my glasses.

Ah! That feels better

Ah! That feels better. I saw everyone looking, what, do I have something on my face or something. "What?", I asked them.

"I didn't know you wore glasses", Peter said confused.

"Yeah well, I usually wear contacts, but they can only do so much, I used to get teased for wearing glasses, so I got contacts", I said. I heard tony growl into my neck. "You look beautiful with them on", he muttered against my neck. I blushed, okay, all of a sudden. But okay. "Thank you", I said.

"You should wear them, you look beautiful with them on, and if people tease you just tell me", Loki said. He kinda said that darkly. Okay. Why the hell did I find that hot though?

"My brother is right lady Chloe, you look beautiful with your glasses on, do not let them tell you otherwise", Thor said with a smile on his lips. I blushed again. I'm not used to getting a lot of compliments. Except if your my parents.
"Their right Chloe, you look beautiful no matter what, no matter what they say", Steve said with a kind smile. I smiled At him, but figuratively I was blushing as red as a strawberry. I seen everyone nod in agreement.
I smiled again and just nuzzled my face into Tony's neck.

I could feel him tighten his arms around me. "Your real", he whispered to me. I rubbed his back. "I'm real tony, I'm real", I whispered back. He smelt good, he felt real. It felt so weird being in a mans arms, especially my soulmates, but it was in a good way. I never felt this way. Not with anyone.