Back to school

without drinks and she's wearing her glasses.

Chloe's POV

It was time to go back to school. Which sucked. Because I knew people were talking about what happened. God at least I have Peter and the others.

I miss the others, but their the avengers. Their always so busy. But yet they have time for me. It warms my heart.

But now it was time for school. And I did not want to get out of the car. I stopped wearing so many clothes.
Why cover up when everyone knows?

But I was still nervous. Mom and dad looked at me. "Honey it'll be okay", mom said gripping my hand in hers.

"I'm scared mom", I said. I was really scared.

"Annie, it'll be okay, you have Peter, me and your mother know he'll protect you, if it becomes to much, I'll come back and take you home", he said. I nodded my head and gulped a little. Even without the extra clothes I could feel sweat beginning to roll down my neck.

I nodded again. I was ready. I kissed mom and dad on the cheek. They smiled at me. "Have a great day, we love you sweetie", they said. I smiled at them. "Love you guys", I said as I got out of the car. I grabbed my bag and waved goodbye to them.

I looked down not wanting to see everyone's eyes on me. Especially knowing they were looking at my soulmarks. I clenched my fists, trying not to cry. But I was stopped in my place.

I saw flash smirking at me. I was immediately pinned to the lockers by his goons. I struggled. But they had a tight grip on me. I kicked at them, I could hear them grunt in pain. Ha motherfuckers!

I tried to get out their grip. But I felt a slap to the face. I growled at flash.

He smirked at me. "Hurts like a bitch huh whore", he said.

"Drop dead asshole!", i sneered at him.

He again smirked at me. "Paybacks a bitch, and your about to feel how much a bitch it feels", he said. He goes to punch me in the face. But I lift up my leg and kick him in the stomach. He dropped to the ground and holds his stomach. I mentally celebrated in my head. He got back up, fuck! I celebrated to early. He looked angry and I saw his fist coming towards my face. But before I could anything. A hand catches it.

I saw who it belonged to, Peter. He looked angry. "You can bully me, you can hit me, but never, i mean never lay a hand on my soulmate! If you do, you won't be named flash anymore, I'll be sending you to the hospital the next time!", he growled at flash. Flash actually looked a little scared of Peter.

He backed away fans started to run away. His goons started to follow him.

I was immediately brought into Peters arms. He held me tightly, I gripped his shirt in my fists. He caressed my hair.

"It's okay, it's going to be okay", he whispered into my ear. I nodded into his chest. I was safe, I was safe in Peters arms.

Peters POV
Before the fight.

I was with Ned, MJ, and Hannah. I was looking for Chloe. Since she told me she wasn't going to wear so many clothes now, and that meant she was going to show off her marks.

I couldn't find her though, I was going to go down a different hallway, when Ned pointed out something. I saw flash and his goons, his goons holding Chloe to the lockers, I saw flash slap Chloe. I saw red. No one touches Chloe! "Uh oh", both MJ and Hannah said.

I could hear what flash was saying to Chloe.

"Hurts like a bitch huh whore", he said.

I grit my teeth. No one insults my Chloe, no one hurts my Chloe! I started my way over. If the other guys were here. He'd be dead way before he slapped her.

"Drop dead asshole!", i heard her sneer at him. I'm coming Chloe I'm coming!

"Paybacks a bitch, and your about to feel how much a bitch it feels", he said. He goes to punch her in the face.

Oh hell NO! I started to speed walk.

I saw her lift her leg and kick him in the stomach. I smirked. That's my girl.

But I grit my teeth again when I saw him get up again.

I saw him ready to punch her, I was there in seconds, right before his fist hit her beautiful flawless face.

"You can bully me, you can hit me, but never, i mean never lay a hand on my soulmate! If you do, you won't be named flash anymore, I'll be sending you to the hospital the next time!", I growled at flash.

I glared at him heavily. Bringing out a side of me, that I didn't know existed. He looked into my eyes as I glared at him. If my stare could kill him he would be ashes.

He backed away, he looked scared. Not so tough now huh!

His goons followed him.

I immediately brought Chloe into my arms. Hugging her tightly. She hugged me back just as tight. Her fists clutching my shirt.

I caressed her hair. "It's okay, it's going to be okay", I said soothingly into her ear. She nodded into chest. I picked her head up. Her cheek was red. Dark red. He had slapped her hard. I grit my teeth. It pissed me off to see this.

I barely brushed over it. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "I'll be fine Pete, I'm fine okay, thank you", she said. She stood on her tipey toes and kissed me. I brought her closer and kissed her passionately. Her fingers threaded through my hair.

We pulled back and I kissed her red cheek lightly.

I wrapped arm around her shoulders. Holding her protectively. "Let's go to class", I said.

She nodded and wrapped a arm around my side.

What we didn't know was that Ned and Hannah were recording the fight. And that flash would get suspended for hurting a student.