The avengers thoughts

ⓈⓉⒺⓋⒺ
Steve didn't hate his soulmark. But it pained him every single day when he looked at it. He knew his soulmate must be dead. She couldn't be alive. She must have been born while he was in the ice and recently died. He couldn't think about it to much or he would get upset. He couldn't think much about it, or he would end up with tears in his eyes. He just wanted someone to love and someone to love him. He only wanted to meet her. He wanted to see her. To see her beautiful face. But he couldn't and that's what hurt the most. Sometimes he regrets ever being a super soldier. Maybe if he wasn't, he could have met her. It's the disadvantages of being a super soldier.

🅑🅤🅒🅚🅨

Almost like Steve, he didn't hate his soulmark. But he still had hope that his soulmate was alive. He had hope. And he couldn't wait to meet her. He couldn't wait to hold her in his arms and protect her from every evil being. To never let her go, and just love her for her. But he was scared, what if he hurt her? With his metal arm, or with his strength? He knew he would have to be gentle if he ever finds her, but it'll be worth it. She's worth it. She would be his whole world. And he would do anything for her. He just had to meet her first. Then he can hold her and love her for the rest of they're lives.

🄽🄰🅃🄰🅂🄷🄰
Natasha somehow knew her soulmate wasn't a man. How she knew, she didn't know, she just knew. Everyone might think, once she finds her, she'll immediately go soft. That ain't the case. She'll become more protective and cruel to people, only if they try anything with her soulmate. She's waited years for her soulmate, she can wait a few more. As long as she gets to meet her. She can wait. Just as long as she gets to meet her. She knew the moment she meets her, her whole world and mission in life would be her. Trying to make her happy and love her for her.

𝓛𝓸𝓴𝓲
Loki was scared. Honestly he really was, even though he didn't show it. He was scared to meet her, what if he scared her? or she didn't like him, or worse she rejects him? The thought hurt him more then anything. He just wanted to be loved. All his life he's been rejected, he was scared to think his soulmate might as well. But if she somehow doesn't, he would be the best soulmate she had ever had. He'd drop the whole trickster thing, maybe with only her, he is loki the god of mischief for gods sake. But he would do anything for her. He would fight her, he would win for her, and he would fight until his last breath for her.

𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚛

Thor couldn't wait to meet his soulmate, even thinking of her brought a big smile to his lips. She would be so beautiful in his eyes. So very beautiful. He had so many things he would do with her, romantic dates, going to asguard with her, showing off his lightening powers. Or just to hold her in his arms. To feel the woman destined to be with him, in his arms. He couldn't wait to meet her. The moment he meets her, he'll gather her in his arms and never want to let go. He's waited hundreds of years for her. And he won't stop now. She was his.

ⒸⓁⒾⓃⓉ

Much like Natasha, he would be way overprotective over his soulmate. He wouldn't let a man get at least ten feet close to his soulmate. His Chloe. And he wasn't like Natasha, he acts like an idiot most of the time. But he would be her idiot. He would love to show off his skills, plan tricks on people, or make cringey puns with her. Or at least hold her in his arms and just know she was his. He would never let anyone or anything hurt her.

ℬ𝓇𝓊𝒸ℯ
Bruce was hella scared, and everyone from miles and miles away could see that. He had a very good reason why to be scared. He was scared that she would be scared of him, because of the big green guy. He was scared he would hurt her. But he really did want to meet her. He really did. He would love to have someone look at him, to see him and not some bomb that can easily go off. He would like someone to like him for who he was, not for the hulk. He wanted to meet Annie. (his nickname for her) ever since the soulmark appeared on his chest all those years again. And he hoped he would meet the beautiful woman. He was scared and excited at the same time, he couldn't wait to meet her. But he knew he would have to be patient. He would see her soon enough. He just had to wait.

🅟🅘🅔🅣🅡🅞
Peitro used to hate his soulmark, don't ask him why, but he always has a good reason. He was a lady's man for crying out loud. He doesn't settle down. Not until now, he almost died, and he realized he had no one to love, or no one to love him. None of the women he slept with cared about him, he didn't care about the women he slept with, and now he felt bad. Because he didn't wait for her. And now he wants to meet his princesa. He wanted to make her laugh, to make her happy. For her to make fun of his accent. Run around the house, stealing kisses from her with his speed. To fall in love with her. Hopefully one day he would meet her. He only hoped that she would accept him. And hopefully one day love her as he loved her.

𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓪

Wanda was nervous to meet her soulmate, she didn't know if they were a girl or a boy. But honestly she could swing both ways. As long as they were hers. That's all that mattered. She wanted to make them happy and she will. But would they be scared of her powers? Or her? She hoped not, she would never give them a reason to be scared of her. She just wanted someone to call hers. She would be willing to protect the one that was hers. With any cost. As long as she had her soulmate. As long as they stay by her side, she'll love them with all her being. She's waited for a long time to meet her soulmate. She's been waiting ever since she was a little girl. She could wait a little while longer.

🅃🄾🄽🅈

Tony didn't hate it either, but he was a lady's man back in the day too. But now he had no desire to sleep around with any women, but the woman he was destined to be with. But he still had his fears of rejection, or if she only wanted to be with him because of his money. He only wished for answers, but to get those, he has to meet her, and he was terribly scared to meet her, yes everyone Tony Stark was afraid of a woman. But he had every right to be scared, he was afraid to lose her, with the life he has, his enemies could hurt her, kidnap her............kill her. He didn't want that. But when fate has a part of it, he has no chance, he just has to go along with the ride. Freaking fate and they're plans for his life. Don't screw it up fate. And he'll be happy if things do turn out right.

𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿 (𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗻!)

She was perfect in his eyes, she was perfect for him. An angel In his eyes. His soulmate was perfect in every way possible. She was tough, she was kind and she was smart as hell. She was perfect. He was slowly falling for her, slowly but surly falling. He couldn't wait for the years they would have together. He would do anything for her, protect her, and love her. She was his soulmate and he was hers. And he would do anything for her. He would fight, protect and love her. For the rest of his life. No matter what the cost was.