Meeting mom and dad

Third person POV

Third person POV

After a few hours of playing at the park, Peter took Chloe to his favorite deli. Thankfully the guy could make a jelly sandwich for her. She was a little embarrassed after that.

He walked her home, he just wanted to make sure she was okay getting home. During they're walk he was trying to make her laugh and smile. He loved when she smiled or laughed. He was just Being the Goofy cutie he is.

Finally when they got to the house. Chloe was Nervous. Her parents were going to embarrass her. Great. Just great.
She mentally groaned when she saw her parents peering out of the window. The door was suddenly opened before she could even open it. Her parents stood there with a smile on their faces. She rolled her eyes. Great. Just freaking great.
"Come on in, its so nice to meet you", her mom said sweetly. Peter gave a shy smile. Chloe fiddled with her fingers again in nervousness.
They all sat down on the couch. Peter sat closely to her. A little nervous. The last time he met someone's parents, their father tried to kill him. But would they be different? They had to be.

He gave them a nice and shy smile. Trying to be polite. "Hey I'm-I'm-I'm Peter", he said stuttering. He blushed once he noticed he stuttered. Chloe's parents awed mentally. He was adorable! Perfect for they're daughter.

Chloe's mom smiled sweetly at him. He was so adorable. Perfect for her baby."It's nice to meet you Peter", she said with a sweet smile on her lips.
Chloe's dad smiled to. "It's nice to meet you Peter, it's nice to know someone's going to be looking out for my little Annie", he said softly.
Peter seemed a little nervous. They could tell. "Honestly I think it's the other way around, she's pretty tough", he mumbled while scratching the back of her head. Chloe's parents laughed. "That's our Chloe, always been a fighter, since day one", Chloe's dad said chuckling.

He turned to his wife. "You thirsty honey?", he asked smiling at her lovely.
"Yeah a little, mind getting me something?", she asked him. He smiled lovingly at her. "Not at all darling, Annie, Peter want something to drink?", he asked turning to Peter and Chloe.
"Yes please", Peter said softly. "No thank you dad", Chloe said. Her dad turns to Peter. "Why don't you come with me?", he said to peter. Chloe looked at her mom. Giving her the look. Pleading her to do something.
But her mom just shook her head. She wasn't going to do anything. But she knew her husband wouldn't hurt peter.
"O-Okay", Peter stuttered. Now this really felt like homecoming. He followed Chloe's dad into the kitchen.

Chloe's dad went through the fridge getting the orange juice. He grabbed a few glasses from the cupboard. He began to pour some orange juice into the cups. Peter stood there nervously. Chloe's dad turned to him. He sighed. "I'm sorry Peter, am I overwhelming you? I try not to be, I just want to have a good impression in front of you, for Chloe that is, it really is nice to meet you Peter, I'm Jackson Annesley, Chloe's dad", he said with a light smile.
Peter seemed to not feel as nervous any more. He felt safe here. He could understand.
"I'm Peter Parker", he said shyly. Jackson chuckled. "I think your perfect for her, but I know my daughter can take care of herself, but I want to know, if you'll be there for her when she can't protect herself. I just don't want to see my baby get hurt, you know?", he said as he put down the cups.

Peter nodded his head. He knew he could protect her. He knew he could. "You don't have to worry, as long as I'm by her side, I'll always be there for her. I know we just met yesterday, but I know she's the one, and I will never hurt her", he said proudly.
Jackson smiled and patted peters shoulder. "Good man, I think my daughter really likes you", he said. He chuckled once he saw peter blush. He was adorable.
He handed peter a glass of orange juice. They smiled and clanked there glasses together. They took a drink, but spit it out once they got a drink. It tasted bitter. Really bitter. Jackson laughed. "I should have checked the date, it's old", he said chuckling.

He washed the glasses out and poured them a glass of milk. This time it was good. They drank it.

Chloe and Melina (her mom) listened in as the boys talked. Milia smiled at her daughter. "Your father likes him", she said giving her daughter a big smile. Chloe smiled. "Thank god", she breathed out.
They sat back down on the couch once they heard footsteps coming back. Jackson came with a glass of milk in hand. With a smile on his face. "The orange juice is bad, we had a little spit take in there", he said chuckling as he pointed towards the kitchen. Melina and Chloe giggled.

Peter sat down, next to Chloe. They both smiled at each other.
"So Peter what do you do?", Melina asked peter.

"Well I'm in a club the Academic Decathlon Team at school, and I'm a intern at stark industries", he said nervously playing with his thumbs.
Both Jackson and Melina were Impressed. "Wow, impressive", Melina said. Peter looked shocked, they believed him. They actually believed him. He then smiled. He knew he could trust them. He could feel it in his gut that he could trust them.

He felt comfortable and he liked her parents. They weren't like Liz's parents. Thank god for that. He didn't know what he would have done if they were.

And they liked him. They knew he was perfect for her daughter. One soulmate down, ten more to go. Hopefully they'll be as nice and charming as peter. Hopefully.