Hello again

Chloe's POV

Ugh! My head! It's killing me! I put my hand to my head. Ow!

I opened my eyes and I noticed I was back in the white mist. "How long have I been here?", I asked myself.

"Almost a month", I heard a angry familiar voice from behind me.

I turned around and saw myself. Oh that's right, my memories.

She looked angry.

"I wasn't supposed to come back! Damn it! This isn't my doing! But you had to try so damn hard and then you get us kidnapped by our bloody ex! You twit! I wasn't ready! I'm not ready! But I'm forced to go back to you and I hate it! This is your fa...

"I wasn't supposed to come back! Damn it! This isn't my doing! But you had to try so damn hard and then you get us kidnapped by our bloody ex! You twit! I wasn't ready! I'm not ready! But I'm forced to go back to you and I hate it! This is your fault!", she yelled at me.

I didn't flinch or move back

I didn't flinch or move back. I kept a straight face.

"Didn't you see that video Andrew showed us, remember every memory we had with them, you have to, because your my memories, they love us, and tony, he didn't mean it, you know he didn't, who he be proposing if he did mean it? No, he loves us, he was just insecure, just like everyone else was, they have been through worse shit then we ever have, it wasn't coming from they're heart, it was coming from they're head, they were afraid, just like we were, but look at them now, you think if they didn't love us, would they be at our side through everything, they love us and you have to know that, they love the both of us, I promise, they pretended to not know us, because they didn't want to hurt us, because you left, they pretended to not love us, because they didn't want to hurt us or make us uncomfortable, they love us, they did everything for us, the only reason we're here right now, is because of tony and the others, they are the reason why we are alive right now, if Steve didn't find us, we would be dead by now, but we're not, and you have to know how much they love us, like I do, I know it's still fresh, and I know your still hurting, but look at them and see how much pain they're going through, I feel so much grieve and pain coming from all of them, and I hate it and I'm the one causing it, so please, please know they love you and me, and come back, please", I said begging her.

I saw the tears rolling down her cheeks. She fell to her knees.

"I was just so hurt that they would think that, but now, now I know they love us, I'm so sorry Chloe, I was hurt, and I wanted to be away for a while, and I didn't know how much that would hurt them, I love them so much, I really do, but I just wanted them to hurt like we did, but seeing them like they were when I was gone, I knew they really loved us, and just made a mistake, I'm so sorry", she sobbed, her voice breaking.

I made my way slowly over to her. I know where she's coming from. And I felt so bad for her. I got to my knees and hugged her close to me.

"I know, I know, I know it hurt, but they love us and they'll find us, I know they will, they love us, they always had, but you've got to come back, please, we've got to go back, we'll be able to be saved and hug them to death, I promise you, just please, come back", I said.

She sniffled into my neck. She pulled back and wiped at her eyes. She looked me in the eyes. "Before I go back, I wand you to know something okay", she said.

I was confused. Okay?

She put her hands on her stomach. "There was also another reason I left, I felt hurt and I didn't want to be more stress and hurt them, so I left", she said. What is she talking about?

"What are you talking about?", I asked her.

I saw her rub her flat stomach.

She then lifted it up and I saw a small bump. What the?

She smiled softly and looked down at the small bump, with love in her eyes.

"We have bread in the oven Chloe, that's why I left, I just wanted you to know that, I'm coming back", she said smiling at me.

I was so confused and shocked.

What the hell?

She wrapped her arms around me. Tightly. "Protect them with all your might Chloe", she whispered into my ear. She squeezed harder and before I knew it.
I was falling again. My eyes were wide. Holy shit!

Holy shit!

Holy mother of fucking shit!

I can't believe this!

I can't!

Oh my god!

I'm fucking pregnant!

Oh my god!

Holy shit!

I'm fucking pregnant!

What the fuck?!

How didn't I notice?!

What the holy fuck?!

What am I going to tell everyone?!

I fell and fell, thoughts screaming in my head.

I was fucking pregnant!

Surprise!

Hehehe! Surprise!

She's back and kicking! But guess who else is kicking? Yes! A baby! But you can all guess who's it is! Since she only slept with one person! Hope you guys like it! I'm so excited! When she gets back! And they find her! Well it's not going to be easy! And you guys are going to think oh yeah she's going to forgive them! No! No! No! The next few chapters are going to be crazy! Hope you guys like it! Love you guys so much! -E