Meeting vision

Chloe's POV

I woke up to the sun hitting me in the face. Mmm, I opened my eyes, to see Loki's beautiful sleeping face. I smiled. He was so beautiful. I kissed his nose softly. "I love you", I whispered.

I leaned up, and tried to get up, key word 'try' I fell to the ground. Wow I was so sore, but I didn't just want to lay in bed all day, and I was starving and I know everyone else was going to be when they woke up.

I was also glad that loki was a heavy sleeper, because I fell pretty loudly. I got up with a lot of strength. Well damn, I was sore. At least last night was perfect. I smiled as I remembered last night. I went through his closet and grabbed a silky shirt. I grabbed a pair of his boxers. I put the shirt over my body and the boxers. I walked into the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. Bite marks littered my neck. I smiled touching them. I could see the moments of last night. It was amazing, it was perfect.

I ran a hand through my bed head, making it look nice. I grabbed a extra toothbrush and brushed my teeth, no one likes morning breath. I rinsed my mouth, and then wiped it.

There, all ready.

I walked quietly out of the room. Closing the door behind me. I made my way to the elevator, bare foot and everything. I got in the elevator. "The kitchen miss Chloe?", Friday asked me. I smiled. "Yes Friday", I said. I heard a ping and the elevator started to go down.

I started to dance a little to the elevator music. But I was still a little sore. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Last night was amazing.

Then finally the elevator doors opened. I walked out of the elevator. It was so quiet, since everyone was still asleep. I pit patted my way towards the kitchen. I turned on the lights, I hummed quietly as I made my way through the kitchen.

I was going to make biscuits and gravy, and maybe some eggs and toast. I don't know yet.

It would take to much time to make fresh biscuits, so I would make the frozen ones, I put those in the oven while I made the gravy, the light one and the dark one, either one, and then as that cooked I made the meat that usually went with it. Mmm smells so good.

When the timer went off for the biscuits I grabbed a hand mit and grabbed the biscuits.

"Hello", a new voice startled me, I gasped and turned around. I almost dropped my biscuits, if he didn't catch them, he was a red man. With a stone in his head. I put a hand on my fast beating heart. "Butter my fucking biscuits, you can't do that to me man, you scared the living hell out of me", I said I said in my accent. No one knew I had a accent, no one but this guy would.

"My apologies, I didn't know we had guests", he said. He had a weird voice. Ah, vision, tony told me about him, he was on a mission of some sort. I blushed, I realized how he meant by that, I looked down at my clothing. I blushed even more. "I'm not much of a guest, well it's hard to say", I said. I saw his eyes look at my soulmarks. "Ah, I see what you mean, your they're soulmate", he said. I guess it wasn't that hard to say apparently.

"I am vision, it is nice to meet you", he said. I smiled and shook the hand that wasn't holding the hot pan of biscuits. "Hi I'm Chloe, it's nice to meet you vision, would you like some biscuits and gravy, I usually make too much", I said. He gave me a smile. "I would love to, thank you", he said. I smiled and watched as he put the hot pan of biscuits on the counter.

I made sure the meat didn't burn, I had vision help me make the toast and made sure he didn't burn the eggs. Things would get done easier if two people were cooking.