Party

Chloe's POV

I must have fallen asleep while pietro was rubbing my feet.

But once I opened my eyes, I couldn't see. I felt something on my eyes. I went to take it off. I heard people chuckling. "Don't take it off yet baby girl", I heard Tony's voice tell me.

What are they planning? What were they doing?

"Tony what are you guys doing?", I asked them.

I heard tony chuckle, he kissed my forehead.

"You'll see", he said.

A few minutes later I felt the car stop.

I felt arms help me out of the car. I felt my feet touch the floor.

"You ready?", I heard Tony's voice in my ear. I nodded my head, and finally the blind fold came off my eyes.

I blinked, and finally I saw it. It was on the tower. It said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!", in bold letters.

I felt really flattered. I turned to everyone. "Awww! Guys! You didn't have to do this, this is amazing", I said happily.

I hugged them all. I was so happy. No ones ever done this for me. Tony grabbed my arm. "It ain't over yet, come on", he said as he dragged me inside. The others followed behind me. I should be saying something about this. But I knew I wouldn't be able to argue about this. So I just let them do what they do. They dragged me into the elevator, and again they covered my eyes. Steve had his big hands covering my eyes. "Is this really necessary?", I asked.

I heard Steve chuckling above me.

(Just So people know, she can't see him laughing, I just wanted to put his beautiful face on here)

"Welcome home guys", FRIDAY said.

The elevator doors opened and Steve took his hands off my eyes.

I was amazed. I was speechless. The place was covered in my favorite color. The entire place was covered in birthday decorations. And right in the middle were my parents.

A smile lit up my face. And I ran towards my parents at full speed. I almost knocked over my parents. "Mom, dad, you knew about this?", I asked them as I pulled away from the hug.

They both smiled. "Of course we did, we knew how much you don't like to celebrate your birthday, so your going to suck it up and come with me", mom said. And again I was being dragged into a different room. I looked at dad and he just shrugged.

"Traitor!", I yelled at him. I could hear everyone laughing. It's not funny!

"Traitors!", I yelled. I could still hear laughing. Traitors.