Home

Third person POV

After a few days at the hospital and Chloe got to know the others a little bit. She got to go home. Well her soulmates home. That she will now stay. It was a little weird for her to stay with them after only knowing them for a few days, but her parents also lived there, so what harm could happen?

She rode with her parents back to the tower. Once they got close. She stared at it in wonder. It was amazing and beautiful. She had no words for what she saw. Her mouth was gaped open.

Milia who sat next to her laughed. It was funny look on her daughters face. "Welcome home darling", she said. Chloe looked back at her mother. "You mean we live here?", she asked. Milia laughed again and nodded. "We sure do sweetie", she said. Chloe looked back at that tower in wonder. "Wow", she whispered.

They soon parked and got out. Jackson got the wheelchair out and opened the door for his daughter. He lifted her out of the car. Careful of her legs. He placed her down on the wheelchair. He closed the car door and started to make his way to the tower front doors. Once they got to the doors. Chloe could have sworn she saw those doors before. But she brushed it off.

They entered, and then Friday greeted them. "Welcome miss Chloe", she said happily, well as happy as a A.I could be. Chloe looked at her mother. "How does it know my name?", she asked her mother.

But milia didn't get a chance to tell her. "Mr. stark has programmed me to know everyone's name and backgrounds, just not yours", Friday said. And it was true. She wasn't programmed with any of Chloe's background. Chloe smiled. "That is bloody brilliant, what brilliant machinery", she said. And if a A.I could blush, Friday would be blushing like a strawberry right about now.

"Thank you miss Chloe, Mr. stark took time on making me", she said.

Chloe giggled. "This is amazing, I would love to study your motherboard, or at least see how tony made you", she said. "I would love to miss Chloe", Friday said. She loved having Chloe around. Way better then any of the other women that Mr. stark has brought home. And she knew this one was going to stay because she was forever a avenger. No matter what people say. She loved them and they loved her. Even if at the moment she doesn't know that.

"Okay miss Albert Einstein, let's get you upstairs", milia said giggling a little bit. Sometimes her daughter could be such a genius. Her precious little girl. She missed her younger years. She was so happy when she found out she was pregnant with Chloe and she loved her from that moment on. She loved her little girl. She pushed Chloe over to the elevator. The doors automatically opened. "To the living room miss milia?", Friday asked. Milia smiled. "Yes thank you Friday", she said. She pushed Chloe inside, and watched as her husband got inside before the doors closed. There was music in the elevator and Chloe started to pat her lap in rhythm. Milia smiled at her daughter. Her baby was so strong. She bent down and kissed her daughter head. "I love you darling", she whispered to Chloe. Chloe looked up with a smile. "I love you mama, papa", she said. She didn't know how she got to be this way. But she thinks she may have fell down pretty hard to have metal plates in her legs and a oxygen tank following behind her. She wasn't stupid. And they weren't very quiet when they were speaking. She knows that she has to have therapy on her legs and she knew tony was paying. But no matter how much she begged him not to, he wouldn't take no for a answer. This man was stubborn as a mule. So she has to go to therapy in a few days. Hopefully it won't hurt too much.

Jackson looked down at his little girl and smiled. He kissed her forehead. "I love you my little duckling", he said. He was earned with a giggle. He hasn't called her that in ages. It felt good to hear that nickname. Even though it wasn't to long for her.