Lunch

Chloe's POV

Peters the cutest thing ever, how does no one see that? He's so adorable, he's like a little puppy dog. Aww. he's cute when he's blushing. He has the cutest smile. I couldn't wait to tell my mom and dad about him.

RING

The bell rang, and I had lunch now. Thank god I'm starving.

I hope they had good food, cause I could feel my stomach growling at me for some food, I walked into the cafeteria. But once I walked into the cafeteria, I could feel people's eyes on me. I pulled my clothes closer to myself, hugging myself so no one could see me. It felt like they can see my soulmarks. And that's what made me uncomfortable. I went into the line and got some food. Nice they had Lasagna. Lasagna was always my comfort food. I paid the lady and looked for somewhere to sit. Once my eyes landed on him, I smiled. He was sitting next to two girls and another boy. I walked over and put my tray down. "Can I sit here?", I asked shyly.

Peter blushed. "Yeah.....of course.....go Ahead", he said stuttering. I giggled, so cute. I sat down next to peter. I turned to the other guy. I smiled at him. "Ned right, we have English, science and P.E. Together", I said putting my hand out for a handshake. He looked shocked, I don't know why though. He grabbed my hand and shook it. "It's nice to meet you Ned, I'm Chloe", I said with a smile on my face.
"Your Chloe, the one that punched flash in the face", the red head said. I blushed, I didn't want to be the one where everyone knew me as the person who punched someone. I
Giggled nervously. "Yeah that's me, honestly, I would have done it even if it weren't Peter. He needed to be punched in the face and I did it. I was always taught to stick up for the little guy. Even though peter can handle his own. He looked like he needed some help, so I punched the wannabe flash in the face", I said with clenched teeth. I crossed my arms over my chest.
I fucking hated bully's. Bunch of assholes. The red head smiled. "Your pretty cool, I'm Hannah, and this is my girlfriend/soulmate MJ", she said. She leaned her head on the other girls shoulder. Aww, I already ship them.
The girl with her head stuck in a book looked up from her book. "Hey", She said nodding her head towards me in greeting, before going back to her book.
Hannah looked at me. "Sorry about her, she'll grow on you", she said. I smiled and waved her off. "It's fine", I said. With a smile.
As I ate my food, MJ blurted out. "So I heard you're losers soulmate", She said plainly. I giggled at the nickname she gave Peter. She was so blunt and I liked that. I can also respect that.
"Yeppp", I said popping the p. I smiled at Peter. He gave me a smile back. Hannah and Ned awed while MJ mouthed. 'gross'. I giggled. I think I'm going to likes these guys. They seem fun.
I soon went back to my lunch, but suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. The hand gripped my shoulder hard. I turned around and saw the bully from this morning. He seemed angry, like a bull angry. Oh, so this is flash. I remember smashing my fist into his cheek.
I raised an eyebrow at him. "May I help you?", I asked sarcastically. His face was red with anger. "Your going to regret punching me", he said through his clenched teeth. I raised a amused eyebrow at him.
"Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it?", I asked him sarcastically.

He brought up his fist, ready to punch me. When it came at me, I caught it. I stood up, he looked shocked. I gave him a emotionless glare. "Didn't your parents ever tell you it's not good to hit girls? Or are you one of those mindless idiots who don't listen to anyone? But you should know a few things about me, first I don't like bully's, and second I don't like the fact that you bully my soulmate, and if I ever see you bullying my new friends or anyone here, your going to regret ever coming to this school", I hissed through my teeth. If my glare could kill, he would be dead by now. I twisted his wrist hard, he cried out in pain. I smirked. What a fucking wimp. It didn't hurt that bad.
I pushed him away from us. He fell to the ground. "Now get lost", I hissed at him. He got up and ran away with his friends behind him.
I smirked. Bully's never win. Even when they think they do. I then noticed what was around me. I saw people looking at me. And when I mean by people, I mean the whole damn cafeteria. I shrunk a little, trying to hide in my baggy clothes. I sat back down.
"Wimpy little shit", I muttered to myself.
I looked up to see everyone at the table looking at me, even MJ. I raised a eyebrow at them. Why were they looking at me for? "What?", I asked them. Hannah smiled widely. The smile on her face stretched the whole nine yards. I mean it looked like it hurt. "That was awesome! Your so cool!", She said happily gushing at me. I blushed. "Thanks", I said softly. "That was pretty cool, I guess your pretty cool new girl", MJ said. I smiled at her. I liked her. "Thanks", I said nodding at her in my thanks.

I then looked at ned and Peter. "Dude your soulmate is so cool!", he said literally yelling, it even echoed around the cafeteria. I blushed and giggled.
Peter looked at me and smiled. He grabbed my hand, which I let him take. There was a little redness on my palm when I caught flashes first, but it didn't hurt. He ran his fingers over the redness. I smiled at him in reassurance. "I'm fine Peter, it doesn't hurt", I told him. He didn't look at me, he just kept on running his thumb over it, and brought my palm to his lips, kissing it. I felt the warm tingly feeling again. I blushed. He was so freaking adorable.

Again Hannah and Ned awed at us, while MJ again mouthed. 'Gross'. And then the bell rang for class. I got up and grabbed my empty tray, I love food, and I was still hungry. I have a big appetite. I went to grab my bag but before I could Peter grabbed it for me.
"Oh you don't have to do that, it's pretty heavy", I said. I mean it, it was pretty fucking heavy with all my shit in it. I tried to grab it from him, but he just smirked and brought it over my head. Curse you shortness. I pouted. "That's not fair", I said, my lip was out, pouting. He just smiled and chuckled. I threw my plastic tray away. I still tried to get my bag back from Peter, but nope, he was being stubborn. I rolled my eyes. I was fully capable to carry my bag. I huffed. He's lucky he's cute or I would have kicked his ass like I did flashes. He walked me to my next class.

All I needed were a couple more classes, then I needed to go to the office. To turn in the papers that the teachers signed. And then I can go home and tell my parents all about Peter.

But it was nice, to finally find one of them. But what will he say once he knows I have more then one soulmate? Will he hate me? Or will he understand? I hope he would understand. Cause I don't know I would do if he didn't. I don't know if I can survive him rejecting me. Cause if he he does, what makes you think the rest of them won't. I gulped. I can only hope.