The park

Third person POV

Chloe got dressed and ready, to go see her soulmate at the park. She got dressed nicely. But made sure to cover everything. She didn't want anyone and most importantly peter to see her soulmarks. She ran down the stairs. "Where are you going in such a rush?", her mother asked her with a smirk on her face. Chloe blushed. "I'm meeting peter at the park mum, he's going to walk me home after", she said with a blush on her cheeks.

"Than we can meet the young fellow", her dad said coming from behind her mom. She again blushed. "Dad! He's not that much younger then me dad, he's sixteen", she whined.
Both her mom and dad laughed at they're daughters embarrassment. It was cute. "We just want to meet our daughters soulmate, is that to hard to ask for?", her mom asked. Chloe groaned. "Yes, because I just met him yesterday and I don't want you to embarrass me", she said groaning. Parents can be so embarrassing.
Her mom laughed and walked over and kissed her forehead. "We won't embarrass you baby, I promise", she said. Chloe looked at her dad and raised a eyebrow at him. "Dad too?", she asked. Her dad just gave her a wide smile. "I don't give any promises", he said. She groaned. She's done for.

Her mom kissed her forehead again. She smiled. "Go have fun baby", she said. Chloe nodded and hugged both her parents.
She grabbed her jacket and scarf. She walked out of the house and walked towards the park. She walked throughout the park, and sat down at the park bench. She waited nervously at the bench, hoping she wouldn't embarrass herself. She played with her thumbs. She looked at the green and purple flowers that were on her hands. How peter didn't see them were beyond her.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Steve. She smiled. "I thought I would see you here", he said smiling at her. She smiled back at him. "It's nice to see you again Steve", she said softly with a small smile on her lips. He chuckled. "It's nice to see you too Chloe, you nervous about your date with peter?", he asked her. She was shocked. How'd he know that? How'd he know Peter? "How do you know peter?", she asked him. He chuckled. "You can say we're good friends, he works for a friend of mine", he said. She smiled. "Well that's good, and for your question, I'm terrified, I've been out of the dating game for a while", she said. He chuckled. "Me too, you wouldn't believe me if I told you how long it's been, but a long time Ago, a woman once told me, just be yourself, don't become someone that everyone wants you to be, just be you", he said. She smiled. "You know what? I will. I've been so scared of being myself. Afraid I'll scare off other people", she said looking down at her hands. She felt him put a hand on hers. She looked up at him. "Your beautiful Chloe and no one should tell you otherwise, cause whatever they say will not be true. Being yourself means being different from everyone else", he said. She blushed. His hand was so warm in hers. His hand was bigger then hers. But it felt safe. She felt safe with her.

"Thank you Steve", she said. He smiled at her. "It's no problem, well I better go, I have to catch up with bucky", he said. She giggled. "You go have fun", she said. He chuckled. "I'm sure I will, I'll see you around Chloe", he said. She smiled and waved.

She felt better, after talking with Steve. She felt better about herself. She smiled and started to play with her thumbs again. But not too much longer she felt someone's hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Peter. With a couple of roses in his hands. He held them out in front of him nervously. She awed. She grabbed them gently and sniffed them. "Awww Thanks Peter, their my favorite flower", she said sniffling them more. She loved the rosy smell. She's always had. Roses were her total favorite flower. He blushed red. Making her awe at him. So cute.

He rubbed behind his neck nervously. "Your welcome", he said shakily. She giggled, she thought he was so cute when he was nervous, she grabbed his hand and made him sit down. She sat the flowers on her lap. "So how about we get to know each a little more, how about what's your favorite color?", she asked him. She wanted to know everything about him.

He nodded and looked at there clasped hands. He ran his thumbs over her palms. It sent a warm tingly feeling down her spine. "Blue and red", he said simply.
She smiled, those were the colors on her side.
"How about you?", he asked her, looking up at her.

"Mostly all the colors of the rainbow actually, just not pink, I don't like pink, and my favorite shade is black", she said giving him a goofy smile.
"What's your favorite food?", he asked her. She hmm'd for a second, thinking it over. Putting a her thumb and pointer finger to her chin. She hmm'd again. "It's childish really, I really like jelly sandwiches and chocolate covered strawberries", she said shrugging.
A smile grew on his face. "That's not childish, it's nice to know what you like", he said. It made her smile and blush. "How about you?", she asked him.
"I love chocolate and I really like tacos", he said. She giggled. He's such a dork. He loved the sound of her laugh. It sounded like an angels laugh, well to him it does. "I hope not together", she said giggling. He chuckled. "I mean I haven't tried it yet, but it can't be that bad", he said with a smile on his face. He did the weird eyebrow thing. Making her squeal with laughter. He chuckled. She was so adorable.
After getting over her laughter attack. She gripped his hand a little. She gave him this look, he couldn't help but feel this feeling in his heart while looking at her. He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed her palm. They both felt the warm tingly feeling. They loved it.

She smiled, she grabbed his hand and kissed his knuckles.

They then heard a aw. They turned their heads and saw a elderly lady looking at them. "You guys are such a cute couple", she gushed. They both blushed. They didn't even know where this was going. But it sounded like they could be something.
"Thank you", Peter said smiling at the elderly lady. It just made Chloe blush more. He turned to her, brushing his thumb over her reddened cheek.
"Your so beautiful", he whispered to her. She blushed again. She smiled at him. "Your not so bad looking either cutie", she said pinching his cheeks. It was his turn to blush. It was so cute. The two blushing baby's.
"Next question, what are you allergic to?", she asked him.
"Nothing that I know of", he said. She pouted.
"Well your lucky, I'm allergic to peanuts and peanut butter, that's why I could only have jelly sandwich's", she said.

She looked down, she seemed genuinely sad. She must have liked it before she was allergic to it. He brought her chin up. He gave her a soft smile.
"I heard chocolate and jelly sandwiches are really good", he said with a smile on his face. A smile grew on her face. "We'll have to try those along with chocolate tacos", she said happily winking at him. Which made him blush again.
He smiled knowing he made her happy. He heard her giggle. She got up. "I'll race ya to the swings", she said giggling. She started to run, he ran after her. With a huge smile on his face. This girl was amazing, she was perfect. Well to him she was. No matter what anyone said to him. She was perfect. And she was going to be his. Hopefully.