Are you cheating?

Third person POV

Everyone was getting worried, it was getting late, and she still wasn't home. She's been gone for the past few weeks and it worried them, was she having a affair? Was she cheating? Or worse is she being forced into anything?

Even Jackson and milia were nervous, where was she? Was she okay?

Chloe's POV

After getting in the car, I crawled into the back so I could change. I changed into regular clothes. I needed to get a frame for this. "Hey happy, can you drive us to the nearest store, I need to get a frame for this, please", I said.

"Sure", he said. It took a few minutes till we got to the store. I got out, I put my hood over my face, to hide my face. So no one else recognizes me. I walked into the store and went looking for a frame. I hummed a little song. I might as well as grab some food to cook at home.

I grabbed a cart and started to grab some food. Healthy and non healthy. And then I went to get a frame. I grabbed the right one, good thing I took the poster with me. I could see if it fit in any of the frames. I grabbed the right one. And went to the self check out. I took out my money and paid for it. Wow was I spent. I'm tired as hell.

I grabbed all the bags and put the cart away. I carried them outside.

I got in the car and put the bags next to me. I grabbed the candy bar out of the bag. "I didn't forget about you hap", I said holding the candy bar in his direct vision. His eyes lit up and the sight of his favorite candy bar. He grabbed it. "Thanks Chloe, your the best", he said happily.

"No eating it until after you eat dinner, and I'm cooking tonight", I said sternly.

I heard a small 'yes' come from him. He pumped a fist up. This guy loves my cooking. He then started the car and drove us home.

Once we got to the tower, we parked in the parking garage. We both got put, I grabbed some bags and he grabbed some. We stood in front of the opened trunk, we put the bags in the trunk. I stood up straight. "Now, we cant tell them about this, not until Christmas, they can not know, okay? I want this to be a surprise for them", I said. He smiled and chuckled. He pointed behind me.

I turned around and Saw my parents. Uh oh. They didn't look to happy.

"Chloe sue Annesley! Where on earth have you been?!", my mother said loudly and sternly. She had her hands on her hips. Dad looked angry. He had his arms crossed.

I walked over to them. "Mom, dad, it's not what it looks like, ugh", I said. I never knew how to explain things to them in words.

So I used sign language.

'Since I was caught by the both of you, I guess I can't hide it, for the past few weeks, I have been Christmas shopping, for them, and it's hard knowing what to get them, since they won't say, I been in and out of the mall, searching for the right things for them, I even went to comic con to meet the Star Wars cast, I got Peter a poster signed by them, I know he's going to freak out once he sees it, I even got a frame for it' I said through sign language.

They're anger disappeared once I said that. They had a smile on they're faces, they started to laugh.

"Oh dear, they were worrying too much, they worry too much", mom said.

"But what about the times your here, you never around?", dad asked me. I sighed.

I signed again. 'I've been making things, for them for Christmas, and making adjustments to they're weapons. I didn't want them to find me working on it, so I chose a different lab, I've been on my feet for so long, I don't think pietro would even want to mess with them right now' I signed.