Hi I'm Chloe!

Third person POV

Third person POV

Once loki entered the room. He saw the love of his life sitting up in bed. No matter what, she was beautiful, in anything, he's seen all of her and she's the most beautiful woman he has ever met. and to ever love. And he will continue to love forever. Even if they have to start over. Because he knew his heart belonged to her. It always will be hers. He gave it to her the day he met her. It saddened him to know that she didn't remember him. It felt a hot red poker being stabbed into his chest. Knowing he can't confess his love and compliments to her as he usually did. He did not want to scare her by doing that. He couldn't call her his queen. She would be weirded out. He wanted to get to his knees and kneel to her, to beg for forgiveness.

But she had no idea why she was here. But he did, and it was his fault. He accused her of something that she never did. He should have trusted her. If he did. They would be at home right now instead of here.

He clenched his fists. Before sighing softly through his nose. He made hisself noticed. He saw her looking at all the wires, that were attached to her. Her beautiful green emerald eyes found his. And she stopped fiddling with the wires.

After a second she hissed and grabbed at her shoulder. He ran to her on instinct. Putting a hand over hers. Where his soulmark was on her. The soulmates knew they were soulmates. One more then the other.

"What the bloody hell was that?", she asked with her accent. It was cute, her little accent. He never knew she had a accent. She must have been keeping it away from them. But why would she keep such a cute accent from them?

"I do not know darling", he said.

She rolled down her gown from her shoulder. She saw the mark. She looked back at him. Her eyes catching his. Green eyes to blue green. He could see the sparkle again, but not the same sparkle he once knew. He felt her grab his hand and put it on her soulmark. She smiled at him. But it wasn't a smile he was familiar with. "Hello there love, I'm Chloe sue Annesley, but you can call me Chloe or Annie", she said smiling. Just hearing her call him love. It made him melt a little. Wanting to hold her in his arms again. And kiss her till they needed air.

But he had to take these things slow.

He brought the back of her hand to his lips. Kissing it gently. "Hello lady Chloe, it's a pleasure to meet you, I am loki", he said. You have no idea how painful it was to reintroduce himself to the love of his life. Since they had all that time together, that passionate and loving night. He could still remember how much passion was in it. And he wanted to go back to then. Not when the love of his life didn't even remember his name. It's like a shell of the woman he loved. But he knew she was still there, he just had to wait for her to come back.

"The pleasures mine love, it's a pleasure to meet you soulmate", Chloe said winking at him. Even just meeting him, she sure could be a flirt. All of this was making him melt.

"You know that we're........-", he was cut off by her. She smiled at him. "Of course I do, I know a lot about my soulmarks, just not the names of faces of them, I felt something when I first opened my eyes, I just didn't know what it was, and I somehow knew it was you", she said smiling again. It pained him to know she knew none of the others. When she once did, and she loved them dearly.

He twiddled with his thumbs. He didn't know if she could still reject him. But knowing if they're was still a sliver of it, scared him. He didn't want lose her.

But she stopped him from playing with his thumbs. "Stop that, I know what your thinking, and no, I'm not going to reject you, I've waited for you for so long, you have no idea", she said. He could feel the tears well up in his eyes. It was almost how they first met, well expect being clocked in the face. He could feel a tear roll down his cheek. He just wanted his old Chloe back, his queen. His everything.

He felt her lean up and wipe away the tear away with her thumb.

"Now can I get a hug, cause I know for a fact that I can't really use my legs at the moment", she said opening her arms. He didn't hesitate, but knew to be careful. She was still much fragile from the accident. He wrapped his arms around his love. Oh Odin! Did it feel good to have her back in his arms again. To feel her warmth, to feel her physical body in his, to smell her scent from her hair.

He could feel the small circles in his back. He was in Valhalla. He had to be. This feeling was amazing.

But before long, she pulled back and got a good look at him.

"Bloody hell love, your breathtaking", she said, but quickly blushed after she noticed what she had just said. He laughed again, trying not to cry, she had said almost the same thing when they first met. She tried to hide her blushing cheeks from him. But he cupped her cheeks. "Do not blush, even though it brings a beautiful glow to your face, no need to feel embarrassed, I take it as a compliment, but not even my beauty can surpass yours", he said. He chuckled when he saw her cheeks get warmer. That's it, that's what he remembers. His blushing queen.

He stopped himself from kissing her forehead. To her, they had just met. And he didn't want to make her uncomfortable, even when he knew he had kissed every single piece of skin on her body already. She didn't know that.

But then he thought of something.

He smiled at her. "Want to see something cool?", he asked. She smiled a toothy smile at him. He chuckled at her. He loved her more then anything in this world. He wouldn't mind it all to wait for her to love him again. As long as she stayed his.

He uses his green mist to play around with. She had Always loved his magic. He saw her eyes light up in amazement. Her mouth wide open. "Bloody amazing", she whispered. He cracked a smile. He used it some more before bopping her on the nose. Making her giggle. Which he dearly missed through all these weeks. He missed everything about her.

But at least the good news, she knew he was her soulmate and she was his. He didn't need her running to some mortal. At least not the one that wasn't her soulmate. He and the others would have to keep her away from the media till she got her memories back. Or it'll be hell to explain to her that they've already met before.

But for now, he was going to enjoy watching her smile. Because it was him who was making her smile. Those beautiful red ruby lips of hers. Longing to kiss hers, but never falling through with it. Not until she's fully her. He was going to get his Chloe Back one way or another. Mark his words. He was going to get his queen back.