Perfect to me

Chloe's POV

I woke up to having the sun in my face. I groaned and shielded my eyes from the harmful rays of sunshine. I turned over. I opened my eyes and I gasped. Seeing loki laying next to me, with his arm around my middle. Bejesus! Scared the shit out of me!

I groaned. I wanted to go back to sleep. But when baby wakes up, it's normally around this time. I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I lifted up the toilet seat and spewed all over the toilet. I hugged the toilet. Ugh! I felt someone's hands grab at my hair so it wouldn't get in my vomit. I felt a hand rub up and down my back. "It's okay my love, let it all out, it's okay", I heard loki whisper into my ear. I groaned as more came up and into the toilet.

Gross!

After what seemed like forever. I stopped vomiting. I sighed and hugged the toilet.

I felt him rub my back again. But then I felt him lift me up as if I don't weigh anything. He placed me down on the sink and grabbed a towel and wet it. He washed my face of vomit.

I laughed. "Sorry, did I wake you?", I asked him. He gave me a smile. "No my love, I was just waking up", he said. I smiled. "I probably look like shit", I said. But I guess he thought otherwise. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "My queen, you are perfect, you are perfect to me, you are beautiful, can't you see your glowing, pregnancy makes you glow my love, your glowing and I can't believe it's because your having my child my love, you are not alone in this, I am with you, this is our child, and I will not let you do this alone, you have given me so much already, and I love you so much my queen, and I love our baby, pregnancy makes you so beautiful, and I can't believe I get to bask in your presence", he said.

Awwww! He always knows what to say. I felt tears prick at my eyes. Stupid hormones! "I would kiss you right now, if I didn't just vomit right now", I said.

I turned and brushed my teeth real quick, mouth wash, and then I turned to him. I slammed my lips on him. He chuckled into our kiss. His arms wrapping themselves around me. He kissed me passionately and lovingly. I love this man so much. He's so good to me.

We pulled back. Our foreheads leaning on each other. He smiled lovingly at me. "Your perfect to me", he said. I smiled and pecked his nose. "And your perfect to me", I said.

"I love you my king", I said.

He kissed my forehead. "I love you my queen", he said. He then bent down and kissed my growing stomach. "And I love you my precious love", he whispered. I smiled.

He's going to be a great daddy. I know that for sure.

He's perfect to me. He always will be.