Who are you?

Chloe's POV

I woke up, I sat up, it was all white here. But nothing was around, nobody, no furniture, no walls, no beds, no nothing. I started to walk around, due to my curious mind. What harm could it do? I don't think I can get hurt here, I don't even know where here is.

It was like a void. It was like I was walking nowhere. It was really weird. I looked down at my clothes and saw that I wasn't wearing the same clothes I wore the last time. What happened? Then everything came at me at once. I yelped in pain and fell to my knees. I held my head, I clenched my eyes close. Make it stop, make it stop! Make it stop! MAKE IT STOP! There was a ringing in my ears. I want this to be over. I just want this to be over.

I don't want to be here anymore. I want to be back with everyone else. I wanted to be held and be told I was going to be okay. I just want to go home!

Then soon the pain stopped and I was able to open my eyes. I opened them and saw someone that looked really familiar. I got up in shock. My eyes widened. Oh shit!

I walked up to her. I can't believe it! I held up a hand and she did the same. Oh shit! I can't believe this is happening! I'm staring at a complete twin of myself. I moved around and saw she was doing the same. Yep it's me alright. "Wow", I muttered. I watched as she muttered the same thing. "Who are you?", I asked her. Even though I already know who she is.

She's me.

But instead of saying the same thing. She smirked at me. Her eyes filled with pain and anger. I grew scared. What was going to happen?

"I'm you, well your memories at least, they hurt us badly, they fucking accused us of cheating! How fucking dare they?! They can't just accuse us of shit! That's a load of bullshit! It's not fair! It's not fucking fair! That's not fucking cool! Fuck them!", she yelled which made my ears and head hurt again. I covered my ears to make the ringing stop. When it did. I saw her smirking again. But this time in anger and pain.

"So what I'm going to do is, I'm leaving for some time, until they can prove that they shouldn't have said shit like that, that they can prove that we matter to them and that we're not some dumb cheating whore, make them prove we matter to them! This is what they deserve! They hurt us and caused us to become reckless!", she yelled.

I grew even more scared. Without my memories. I won't be able to know who they are.

"You can't leave, they didn't mean what they said, tony didn't mean it, I'm sure of it, and we're the one that got in the car, they didn't make us get in the car, we made ourselves get in the car, you can't leave, can't we just talk through this? We both know they love us and your being stubborn, if you do this, that'll mean we won't remember a thing we've done with them, you know how much that'll hurt them? I don't want to forget, I don't want to forget, they love us and we love them, I don't want to hurt them and I know you don't either, your just hurt and in pain, please, I don't want to hurt them", I pleaded my other half.

She clenched her hands. She grew angry at me. Her eyes blazing with anger, pain and hate. It looked like actual flames in her eyes. "If they actually loved us! They wouldn't have accused us! They would have just talked to us! But instead they accused us of being a cheating whore! Even after we just had our virginity taken by Loki! They should have known we would have never done that to them! And yet they accused us! Without fucking evidence! That's what they always do! They accuse without evidence! They always do! If you say they love us! You don't know what love is! If they loved us! They would have trusted us! They would have trusted us to be faithful! To be a good soulmate and know we would never hurt them like they thought! But they hurt us by accusing us of something that we would have never thought of doing!