Breakfest in bed

Third person POV

Around the early hours of the morning.

Bucky got up. He put on his shoes. He looked down at the beautiful woman that was currently sleeping peacefully. Her hair was everywhere. But she never looked more beautiful. He could hear the small snores coming from her and it was cute. He smiled. He didn't want to leave her. But he had to go on his run with Steve and then go train with the others.

He bent down and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Goodmorning darlin, sleep well", he whispered. He made sure her oxygen was in the right places, before walking towards the door. He heard a meow, he turned around and saw Ellie sitting on top of Chloe's hip. Looking at him. He couldn't help but chuckle. Spoiled little kitten. He looked at Chloe one last time. Letting the image sink into his brain before he had to leave. She was the most beautiful woman. And one day he hopes he can get on one knee and ask for her to be his wife.

He then left. Not wanting to, but he knew he had too.

A few hours later.

(Breakfast was made by Natasha and Wanda)

Chloe soon woke up, yawning. She helped herself sit up in a sitting position. She stretched her arms, by lifting them up and was satisfied with the sound of the popping. But once she opened her eyes. She saw two plates piled with food. She saw a note. She grabbed it. "goodmorning my little duckling, when you find this, eat up, and when you finish, Friday will alert your mother to help you shower, you stinky little duckling, and then we can have a day in and watch all the Star Wars movies with the others, love you my little duckling, love papa", I read to myself. I laughed to myself. And put the note down and started to eat my delicious breakfast. Mmmm it was delicious. I drank my milk.

I soon finished.

And before I knew it. Mum came into the room. She had a huge smile on her face. "Goodmorning my darling, how was your sleep?", she asked me. I smiled back at her. "It was good mum, thanks for asking", I said smiling.

She helped me into the wheelchair and wheeled me to the bathroom.

I was shocked how beautiful it was. And normally I don't find bathrooms beautiful. But this one was.

The bathroom looked like one of those bathrooms that came out of rich persons house and I guess I was living in a rich persons house

The bathroom looked like one of those bathrooms that came out of rich persons house and I guess I was living in a rich persons house. Tony was the richest man I've ever met.

The shower had a bench so I could sit down.

Mum helped me in, she picked me up and placed me down on the bench. She kept in my breathing tubes. But made sure not to get water in my nose. She turned on the water and started to wash my body, it was a bit embarrassing that I had to have my mum wash me. I couldn't even feel her washing my feet. I hated it. But I could hear her humming a song, my lullaby.

"Mum?", I asked her. "Yes darling", she said not looking away from my feet. I cleared my throat. "Am I paralyzed?", I asked her. She stopped what she was doing and looked at me. She looked sad. She caressed my cheek. "No darling, but it's going to take some time to get some feeling back in your legs, the doctor said your a lucky girl to keep your legs, you just have to go through therapy to get them back to where they were", she said. I nodded sadly. "I.......I just don't want to be a burden on nobody", I whispered. I looked down, but I felt a hand lift my chin up. I saw her famous stern look. "Listen here little girl, you will never be a burden on nobody, ever, you do so much for others, and most of the time you don't even think about yourself, you will always be my baby, and I'm not done taking care of you, you take good care of me and your father, and we're supposed to be the parents, but now it's time for us to take care of you now, and you'll let us, am I understood?", she said sternly. I nodded my head. "Yes Mama", I said. She smiled. "Good girl darling, now let's get you cleaned", she said.

She finished my feet, and then started to wash my hair. Since it was the last thing to wash. It was a bit awkward, but at least, it isn't a sponge bath by a nurse at the hospital. Just the thought makes me shudder. Ew.

But mama was the only one, that knew how I liked my hair being washed. Her fingers softly scrubbing my scalp. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. She rinsed my hair of soap, but made sure she didn't get water on my breathing tubes.

Then she washed my face softly. Carefully.

I was done.

Thank god.

She picked me up and helped me to sit on the toilet. She dried me off, and put me in some comfy clothes.

Then she started to brush my hair

Then she started to brush my hair. She started to hum again. I watched as she brushed my hair. She always had brushed my hair softly and neatly. Most of the time it didn't hurt. I went to grab my tooth brush. But I couldn't reach it. I tried even harder to get it. But I guess I leaned forward too much. I almost hit my face on the sink if it weren't for mum. I groaned in annoyance. I hated this.

"Here you go darling", mum said giving me my toothbrush and toothpaste. I sighed. "Thank you mama", I said softly. I brushed my teeth good. Then spit and rinsed. I wiped my mouth of water of leftover toothpaste.

"Now let's go, your fathers waiting, he had already picked a movie", she said. I raised an eyebrow. "Star Wars?", I asked her. She laughed and nodded. "Yep", she said.

"And then for lunch I'm make your favorite", she said. Yes!

I always loved these sandwiches!

I fist pumped the air. Nice!

Mum laughed again. "Now let's go", she said as she wheeled me out of the bathroom. As she wheeled me out of the room, Ellie jumped into my lap. I giggled and pet her fur, making her purr. Adorable little kitten.

But She was a Spoiled little kitten. But she was too adorable to be mad at.