Surprise

When they got back, they saw Chloe on the couch. They were greeted with a smile. It made them smile. It was nice to know that she was happy to see them. They never did tell her where they were. They don't think they ever will. This was between them and flash.
That night they cooked her a nice meal and watched a movie together. At least she was happy, that's all that matters. Her happiness and safety first.

Chloes POV
It's been less then a month since the fight, and Ned and Hannah showed the principle the video they recorded. So flash and his goons were expelled. Which I was happy about.

In a few days it would be my birthday, and I would be seventeen. I kinda dread my birthday. I just do, I don't know why I do.

But I've gotten time to spend time with everyone. I got to know some things about them. But sadly I won't be able to spend my birthday with them. They had a mission, fury said they couldn't miss it. It's fine, it really is.

I snuggled more into tony and Bucky, I wanted to cuddle, and they hesitated at first, but I used my puppy dog eyes. So you could guess who won. I nuzzled against them both. I sighed happily. I had my eyes closed. But soon opened them once I felt a hand graze my cheek. It was Tony. I smiled at him.

"Your so beautiful", he said. I smiled at him. "Thank you", I said. I grazed my hand against his stubbled cheek. He leaned into my hand on instinct. I smiled. He wasn't a broken man. He really wasn't. He was a beautiful and smart man. I grabbed his hand and then I grabbed bucky's metal arm. I gripped them both. I laid down my head on the bed. I smiled at them both. They both thought they were broken and unfixable. But I think otherwise. "Your not broken or unfixable, I'll tell you that everyday if I have to, you've been through so much, and I'm so proud of you both, for getting through it, but now that I'm here, I'll be right by your side, you won't be alone anymore", I said.

I could see their eyes getting glossy. They brought my hands to they're lips and kissed my knuckles. Bucky smiled. "Your amazing you know that doll", he said.

I giggled, "no but it's nice to be told once in awhile", I said. He chuckled and kissed my knuckles again.

"You know we would be there if we could, you know that right?", tony told me. I smiled at him.

"It's fine tones, it's just another day, another year, it's nothing really and besides, your superhero's, you have to protect the world not just me", I said.

They both sat up, they looked at me. "Doll it's not just another day, or another year, and to us your more important then the world, it's your birthday darlin, it marks another day that you grow up and become more beautiful, and we hate that we won't be able to be there for you", Bucky said.

I smiled, I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. I then kissed Tony's cheek. "Thanks guys", I said. They smiled and wrapped their arms around me. I laid down in the arms of two handsome and smart men. I was happy and I would never take this time for granted.

The day of my birthday.

They were gone, they went on their mission. But at least I get to spend some time with Peter. Even though my heart would be yearning for them. But I had my Petey pie.

School was okay, I got happy birthday from Hannah, Ned, MJ, and a birthday kiss from peter. It was nice. We were at lunch.

I ate my food, moved it around. I had a frown on my face. But smiled once I felt Peters lips on my cheek.

"Come on birthday girl, smile for me", he whispered into my ear. I smiled on instinct. I turned my head and pecked his lips.
I pulled back and smiled at him.
"Thanks Pete, this is the best birthday I could wish for", I said. He smiled wider. He kissed my forehead.

"It's going to get better", he whispered into my ear. I looked at him confused. What was he talking about?

"Pete what are you talking ab......-", I was cut off.

Shallow was being played, this was mine and Tony's song. We always dance to this song. I looked around confused.

"Chloe sue Annesley!", I heard Tony's familiar voice. I looked around. And then I saw them. The kids all looked shocked and surprised. I was surprised too.

I saw them. They were all here. I smiled with tears welling up in my eyes. I looked at Peter and pecked his lips.

"Your the best you know that", I told him. He just smiled at me. I giggled and got up. I ran all the way towards Loki and he caught me, he twirled me around.

What a surprise, I didn't expect this. I was so happy. They came. But to my school?