Always by your side

Chloe's POV Later that day

Today was my appointment with Elsa. To check on the baby. And all I can say is that loki is pretty excited to see the baby. So even though I don't want to leave the comfort of my room, I had to.

I looked at loki, and he grabbed my hand. Kissing my knuckles. "It'll be okay my love, I'll be by your side the entire time", he said. I nodded and squeezed his hand in mine in thanks. He kissed my cheek.

Okay we can do this. We can do this. We walked out of the room, and walked to the med room. Where Elsa would be meeting us. But once we got there. It was more then just Elsa. Everyone was there, even nick. I looked at loki nervously. He brought me closer to his side. His hand on my stomach. Gently rubbing circles into my stomach. Making me feel safe. Not that I was afraid of my soulmates, I was just nervous from last time. I would never be Afraid of my soulmates.

I gulped and walked over to the hospital like bed. And laid down. Loki right beside me. He held my hand. Elsa smiled at me. "You ready for this?", she asked me. I nodded my head while looking at loki.

He smiled at me lovingly.

Elsa put the cold gel on my stomach making me gasp slightly. "Cold", I said. I heard Elsa laugh. I smiled. She had such a contagious laugh. She moved the wand around. I looked at the machine. Hearing a whooshing noise. And then I heard it. I gasped. I heard the baby's heartbeat. I could feel tears well up in my eyes. My baby's heartbeat. Our baby's heartbeat. I looked at loki to see him with glassy eyes. His eyes focused on the screen. A smile on his lips. He looked down at me. He smiled and kissed the top of my forehead. "That's our baby", he said. I smiled back at him. "That's our baby", I said.

"The baby seems to be doing good, we will find out next month what gender your having, your about half way through your second month, your baby's healthy", Elsa said smiling.

I asked Elsa to record the sound of the baby's heartbeat. And print out a picture. She then cleaned the Gel off my stomach. I looked at loki and smiled. He kissed my cheek.

But then I turned to the others. But I couldn't look at them. I didn't know what they would think.

"I would understand if you don't want me anymore, but I do still love you guys, and if you don't want me living here anymore then I will go, I promise I won't leave with a fuss, I-", but I was cut off.

By arms wrapping themselves around me. "Don't you say another word baby girl, you and the baby are staying right here with us, and if you'll let us, we would love to be in yours and the baby's life, because we love you and we'll learn to love the baby as if they were ours, we love you baby girl and we're sorry for how we reacted, can you ever forgive us", tony said as he hugged me close to him. I sniffled and hugged him back. I inhaled his scent. Man I missed his scent. I missed him and the others. I clenched my hands around his shirt. I missed him so much.

"I already have", I whispered.

He pulled back and wiped my eyes of tears. "I thought you wouldn't want me around after finding out about the baby, I'm sorry", I said.

I looked down, but he lifted up my chin so I was looking at him. "Don't you ever be sorry for something that is normal, we are your soulmates and you are ours, it was bound to happen one of these days, and were not going to make you give the baby up, yeah you might be a young mother, but we are always by your side, we love you and nothings going to change that", he said. I sniffled and let a tear roll down my cheek. He wiped it away with his thumb. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips softly onto his. Our lips moving in sync. I missed him, and I missed the love he showed me through his kisses.