We have to save her

Third person POV two weeks later a week before Christmas.

The avengers paced back and forth. Concern on they're faces. They were so worried about her. From what milia and Jackson said, Andrew was a jackass who beats his girlfriends.

Bruce and tony were hacking into anything they can get they're hands on.

Steve was pacing fast. He ran a hand through his blonde hair.

Then peter remembered something.

"Holy shit!", he yelled. Everyone looked at him confused and in concern. Tony looked at him. "What is it kid?", he asked him. Peter looked at Steve and then back at tony. "I can't believe I forgot, we were the ones to work on it and I totally forgot", Peter said running a hand over his face. Tony put his hands on peters shoulders. "Peter, If you know something, you've got to tell us, if it's about Chloe, you really got to tell us right now", tony said worriedly. Peter nodded and ran over to the computer. Bruce moved out of peters way. But he still looked at Peter confused and worried for the kid. Peter typed some stuff in. Tony walked over and looked over peters shoulder. Peters fingers went twice as fast as usual.

"You remember when Steve asked us to put a tracker on Chloe's necklace, the one he gave her for her birthday, hopefully he's stupid enough to not notice, we did hide it pretty well, hopefully it's still on", he said as he typed as fast.

Tony held onto peters shoulder. Hoping only that he was right and the tracker was still in tact. If not, they would have to try harder to save her.

They have to save her.

"We have to save her", Clint said. Natasha walked over to him and put her hand on his shoulder. Her eyes filled with sympathy and felt the same way he was feeling because the woman she loved was kidnapped by a fucking bastard who used to beat her when they were together. She would have never laid a hand on her that way. No matter how angry she was. She would never hurt her.

Peter yelled in happiness. He stood up. "Yes!", he yelled fist pumping the air.

"I found her! I found Chloe!", he yelled. He actually had tears rolling down his cheeks. They were Happy tears. Tony and Bruce ran over to the computer and found out that peter was right. They found the trace of the tracker. Which means they know where Chloe is. They can go save her. They're going to kick the little bastards ass for kidnapping they're soulmate. This little punks going to wish for death once they're done with him. "Okay everyone! Suit up! Now!", Steve yelled. He was going to get his soulmate back now. They weren't going to waste another minute.

They all ran and put on they're fighting suits.

They were going to get they're soulmate back.

No matter the cost.

No matter what they lose.

But they weren't going to lose her.

They loved her. No matter if she had her memories or not.

They loved her and they were going to save her.