Christmas gifts

A few months later

Chloe's POV

It was almost Christmas time, just a few more weeks. I can't wait, but I still need to get everyone gifts, I'm literally going crazy, I'm glad I got that job for part time, or I would have never had money to buy what I had. And most of it was from my life savings from before we moved.

I had gotten probably most of them.

I was running around, every store imaginable, or in one of the labs making something or making upgrades. I think I grew a few grey hairs while my time of finding gifts. With how much they like to spoil me. I'm going to spoil them.

I went to shoe stores, watch stores, jewelry stores, bow and arrow store, knife stores, may have tracked down Steve's and buckys dog tags. I spent my whole time going store to store, getting home late, making them worry, but it was worth it. Especially if it's for them. I spent most of my time in different labs. I hated to do it, because it was taking my time away from them. But it was for them and I wanted to surprise them.

By the end of the week, my feet hurt, my hands hurt and I was tired as hell. I told pepper what I was doing, so she wouldn't get worried. Happy knew, because he was the one driving me to the mall. He always had a smile on his face when he saw me.

I was glad I had saved up most of my life savings for this. This was our first Christmas together.

Today I spent hours at the mall. Honestly, I was afraid that I would get them something they wouldn't like. I was scared out of my mind.

I went to the Star Wars store and got Peter a Star Wars wallet, because his was breaking. I also got him a Death Star LEGO set, the new one that he wanted. But the poor baby couldn't, and I knew he wouldn't tell tones about it, since he spoils the baby.

I then went to the jewelry store and got My girls each a ring, it was simple but it had they're colors on the diamonds. I really hoped that they liked it. I was done, thank god.

But I had one more place to go. I had to get an outfit. Not a sexy one, but regular.

I was getting dressed inside the car. "You sure you don't want me to go inside with you?", happy asked me. I smiled at him. "I'll be fine Hap, I'll be in and out.....maybe not, I may turn into my nerd self", I said laughing at my own joke. He just chuckled. "Be safe and have fun, I'll be here", he said. I smiled and leaned up to the front, pecking his cheek. "Thanks Hap", I said.

I got out of the car and started my way into the building. I smoothed down my costume. I looked hot. I went to a stand and bought a small poster, so I could put it in a frame.

I kept myself from geeking out. I was so excited. I couldn't help it. I've read so many comics in the past. I've always wanted to go. I then saw them. Oh my god! I bit my lip in excitement. Yay!

I got in line, I was glad there wasn't many people here yet.

Once the people were gone in front of me, I got nervous. The first person was my favorite.

She smiled up at me. She signed her name on the poster. "Nice costume", she said smiling. I blushed. Carrie Fisher just complimented me! Freaking Princess Leia!

"Thank you", I whispered, but loud enough for her to hear me. I then went to the next. Oh my god!

He smirked up at me. "Nice costume girlie", he said. Oh god this is embarrassing. I was wearing a Han Solo costume. And I was talking to Harrison Ford!