Who did this to you?!

Third person POV

Once school was over, Peter took Chloe to the avengers tower. Knowing they would be there. He was still beyond mad. Her cheek was bruising, and still red. His poor Chloe. How dare someone lay a hand on his soulmate!

Once they got through the security, happy looking at Chloe, knowing something happened at school, he knew the others weren't going to like it. The kid who did it better run and hide, cause you just pissed off the avengers.

They got in the elevator, "would you like me to take you to the med bay miss Chloe?", FRIDAY asked her.

Peter was about to say yes. But Chloe cut him off. "No thank you FRIDAY, I'm fine", she said. She was not fine! She was hurt!

Peter stared at her, "oh don't give me that look, it's just a bruise, I'm fine", she said.

"To me it isn't, to the others, you know they'll be just as pissed, they might just kill flash for this", Peter muttered. He wasn't overreacting. They would.

Chloe put her jacket hoodie over her face. So they wouldn't see her cheek.

The elevator doors opened and the two saw the avengers lounging around. They stopped what they were doing when they saw Chloe. They were all smiles. Pietro ran over and hugged her. "I missed you princesa, how vas school?", he asked her.

She became nervous. "It was okay, you know how it is, school", she said nervously. They could hear the nervousness in her voice.

"Princesa are you okay?", Wanda asked. She came walking over. Chloe nodded. "I'm fine", she said. But they didn't seem to believe her. Steve walked over with Bucky. "Then why do you have your hoodie on? It's not even cold in here", Bucky said.

"Uh......uh......", she said. She couldn't think of anything.

Tony came walking over with Bruce and Loki, thor walking behind them.

Clint and Natasha walked behind them. They noticed the suspicion right as the two teenagers walked through the door.

"Did something happen at school baby girl?", tony asked her concerned.

She shook her head. She knew she was lying, but she didn't want someone killed because of her. Steve looked at her concerned. They all
Did. "Are you sure my love?", Loki asked.

Chloe hesitated before nodding. But what she didn't know was that Natasha was behind her. She then felt her hoodie being ripped off her head. Making everyone see her bruised cheek.

She tried to get her hoodie to come up again. But Clint grabbed her arms.

He seemed angry, they all did. Seeing that offending mark on her cheek.

"Who did this to you?!", Clint growled.

"I Uh......ran into a door", she said.

Clint growled again knowing that was a lie.

Tony growled. He turned to Peter. "Who did this to her?!", he growled loudly.

Chloe looked at him and begged with her eyes to not tell them.

But peter sighed, he knew he had to tell them.

"It was flash the guy from the tour the other day, I saw him slap her, but I stopped it before he could do anything else", he said.