Coma

(This one is where she lives)

Third person POV

The doctors had a lot of bleeders with this one. But they were able to control the bleeders. Once they stopped the bleeding. They already had a doctor working on the bleeding that was in her Brain. Safe to say, after a lot of hard work and a lot of hours. She was alright, but had to be put in the ICU.

Because she was in a coma. Also if she does wake up. She's going to need a lot of help with getting back on her feet. It's going to take awhile for her therapy for her legs. Since they were pretty much crushed in the wreak. They needed to put some plates in the one that was mostly damaged.

But other then that. All they could do was wait. Wait for her to wake up.

As they prepped her in one of the rooms. One of the doctors had to tell the soulmates of they're patient.

The doctor walked into the waiting room.

He took off his scrub hat. He looked at the eleven avengers, plus the two people that must be her parents.

He saw how this was all affecting them. They were all crying. Hugging themselves. He knew how much it's hurts to see a soulmate hurt. Not knowing if they're okay or not.

He cleared his throat, making them all look up. Tony was the first one to stand up and stand in front of the doctor. "Please, please tell me she's okay, please", he begged tears welling up in his eyes.

The doctor didn't see the lady's man, the billionaire, or iron man, he saw a man that was worrying over his soulmate.

The doctor sighed running a hand over his face.

"It's best that you sit down for this", he told tony. Tony looked horrified. But sat down like the doctor wanted him to. "It wasn't easy, she had a lot of bleeders, but we got control over that. She had bleeders in the brain, must have hit her head many times, but we also fixed that, she had two broken legs, her right more broken then the left, she'll need a lot of therapy for both of them, but to do that, she has to wake up, she fell into a coma, we don't know when she'll wake up, but the good thing she is stabled, now it's all up to her to wake up", he said.

Everyone had tears in they're eyes. It was they're fault that she was here, that she was like this. Tony clenched his fists. He got up immediately. "I don't care how much I have to pay! Just make sure she's okay! Please", he shouted but whispered the pled. The doctor could tell how much this was killing him.

The doctor nodded. "Would you guys like to see her?", he asked. And all eleven of them got up immediately. They nodded. The doctor motioned for them to follow him. They followed.

They soon made it to her room in the ICU. They're eyes filled up with tears. Seeing so many wires and plugs. She looked so small. So tiny, so breakable.

Tony was the first one to run over to her side. He grabbed her hand and kissed her palm. Then her wrist. He had tears running down his cheeks and hit her cheek. He let out a little sob. "Oh baby girl, I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry, I should have never said anything of that, I know you would never cheat on us, I was being an asshole, I'm so sorry, please wake up baby girl, please, please wake up, so we can make it up to you, we should have never have accused you of anything without evidence, I'm so sorry baby girl", he whispered into her hand. He continued to kiss her hand multiple times. He put a hand over her pulse to make sure she in fact had a heart beat, and she did. He sniffled. He hated to see her like this. He did, he really did. He brought the covers up to her chest, so she wouldn't get cold. He kissed her palm again. Seeing that he wasn't worthy to kiss her lips after what happened. He needed to earn her love and trust again.

After an hour, he had sat down at the nearest chair near her bed. He let the others see her. He could tell the others felt bad as well. By the way that they acted he could tell.

He sat there with his hand over his mouth. He always told himself he would hunt down the bastard that ever hurt her, and yet he's the one that hurt her. And he feels like he should be punished for what he has done.

He tried not to cry, but he couldn't help the waterfall that fell down his cheeks. The tears rolled down his cheeks and onto his hand that was covering his mouth.

He swore he would never hurt her, and his insecurities got to him. And he accused her of something he knew she would never do. He should have just asked. He should have known she was just going Christmas shopping. And the worst thing was, that she was shopping for them.

She's so good to them and this is what he does to her? Accuses her of cheating? He's a terrible soulmate. He'd understand If she never forgives him. He hurt her so badly that she went driving mad, got hit by a hit and run and now look where she is. She's like this because of him. And if she dies now, he'll never be able to forgive himself. He'll have to live with the consent pain and the cold feeling on his soulmark.

He just hopes she wakes up, so he could spend the rest of his life making it up to her. Because she deserves that. He doesn't expect forgiveness. But he will make it up to her. He swears he will.