chapter 2

"Good morning Lily." Said my grandma Verena Vean.

"Good morning grandma" I replied.

"Hello good day to you lady Lily, I'm Josh Ronbel. I have such a great honour of saving you my lady" said the guy who saved me and the same guy who also caused me so much pain, I was deeply, madly in love with, JOSH RONBEL.

I faced him and said "Thank you for saving me" with a sweet, kind smile.

                          Josh Ronbel

Name: Josh RonbelGender: malePower: Ice, AirPosition: Son of the prime minister and one of the capture target of you're my love(otome game)Traits: silver hair with silver eyesLikes: heroine(Rose Vean), Sweets, family, friendsDislike: selfish peopl...

Name: Josh Ronbel
Gender: male
Power: Ice, Air
Position: Son of the prime minister and one of the capture target of you're my love(otome game)
Traits: silver hair with silver eyes
Likes: heroine(Rose Vean), Sweets, family, friends
Dislike: selfish people, hypocrites

Finally they left. I thought that I will hate Josh, but it seems to me like I don't really hate him, is it because of the fact that now I'm not just Lily Vean but also Haruna kishimoto?

Well should I hate him? He has not done any bad things to me and he has saved me.

Should I hate him for doing things that has yet to happen? It took me a while to sort out my feelings for him. I have finally finished to sort out my feelings for him, I have decided that I will never fall in love with him ever again and will try to have less contact with him. I will stay as far away from him as I possibly can.

In the game, I was protrayed as a yandere, who was so crazy in love with Josh, that I would kill anyone to have him. But is this actually true? Cause so far I have remembered that I have not killed anyone at all.

Well if you don't count those that I have saved Josh from. In the sad ending, the heroine won't die and Josh becomes too overprotective of the heroine and traps the heroine in his house in fear of the other capture target, who might steal the heroine away from him, he becomes a yandere.

And I will be stab in my heart then die, In the happy ending, he and the heroine lives happily ever after, with 3 kids, one boy, two girls.

And for me, I will suffer what I had suffered from in my previous life.

In the normal ending, he will have an unrequited love for the heroine but does not become a yandere, he will support his friend(capture target) and the heroine. He will become the heroine's best friend and I will be hated by him and be exiled.

In the harem ending, the heroine and the capture targets will live happily ever after altogether and have twins, one boy, one girl, well all of us(villainess) dies by beheading.

Oh no why do I feel like I'm missing something...................................... what was it.................................................................oh..................................I ...........................................................................................................................need........................................................................................................................to................................................................................................................................................................................................................ know............ ......................................................................................... .......................................
...................................................................................................................OH NO!!!!!

Now I remember, I knew it!!! Why would grandma Verena be SO nice and care about me for no reason. I remember, damn it I'M NOT GOING TO FALL FOR THIS TRAP, NO WAY AM I GOING TO,  wait ........................................................ ................................... ............................................................................................................................................................................ isn't this a nice way to ^_^(^^) 😏😏😏😏 I'M GOING TO BACKFIRE YOUR PLAN GRANMA VERENA........................    ............................