chapter 52

When we finally arrived at the carnival.

We saw brother Sky carrying Marie in piggy back style.

Something like this⤵️

We decided to ignore them and let them have there sweet bonding time with each other

Then we saw Luca and Rose, Rose wore pants and shirt, while Luca as always wore a dress. The role seems kind of reverse...... It seems that Luca has suddenly tripped and now Rose is grabbing his waist preventing his fall.

Something like this⤵️

(😕It was hard to find an image and I was lazy to not take out a pencil to draw it out so I used my phone to sketch this out to let your imagination to look more real)

We decided to ignore them as well.

Then yet again we saw brother Sedric with Sarah Blythe. This time they don't seem to notice us. They are both currently sharing a drink together. They both look so shy.

Something like this⤵️

(😌Drama: weightlifting fairy kim bok joo)

And so we decided to also ignore them.

"Mama! Papa! Let's go there!"said Liliana

I saw what she pointed at and it was a bonfire, there were many couples and families dancing and singing together.

We decided well why not? And so we also went there and started to enjoy our time there. It was fun! I sang a song, Lucif and Liliana dance, it was so funny to see Lucif trip and fall, I couldn't help but laugh at him and so did Liliana.

"Lily and Liliana is so bad!"Lucif said and then he looked at us with a glint in his eyes and then dragged us down to fall with him.

We all laughed happily.

Then we heard a grumbling sound of Liliana's stomach.

It seems like she is hungry, so I grab some milk and cookies to pass it to Liliana and Lucif, I tell her to wait for a moment, and I started to skim through my space storage.....

Oh there it is! I had made some rice balls and so many other snacks before we left the Blue Kingdom, I took out the rice balls and hand it to both of them, I also did not forget to take out one for myself.

We found a spot and I once again look into my space storage and found the picnic mat and so I lay it down and we three sat there and started to eat together.

"So yummy!"said Liliana with a smile on her cute face.

It seems like she already finished her food, yet I could still hear her stomach rumble.

I took out more food to give her to eat, she seems to have eaten quite a lot yet she doesn't seem quite full yet.

I was surprised by her appetite but I'm so happy that she is eating so well.

So I took out a bunch of food, Lucif looks so surprised to see that I have so much food in my space storage.

Finally, she seems full!

It's already so late and so we decided to head back to our inn.

When we got there, I realized that we don't have space for Liliana to sleep, so it was decided that she will sleep with Lucif.

The others are not back yet.

"Mama! Let's sleep altogether!" Liliana proposed

I was surprised and I decided that I will wait until Liliana had fallen asleep and then go back to my room.

We freshen up and wore our pajamas, and I realized that Liliana doesn't have any clothes to put on, so I look into my space storage to see if there is anything I could make do with, so I saw my long skirt, cut off some part and sew on the sleeves. I used some cloth to make a temporary pants for her, it took me quite some time before I finished it.

And so when she wore my finished product, I felt a sense of accomplishment, she looks so adorable!

Lucif volunteer to read out some bedtime story. I don't know when I started to fall asleep.