short story/oneshot

😃 this story is completely not related to the current story, I just felt like making this story up for fun.

😀 It's just on my mind and I felt like I had to write this story out.

😄 You can take it as a break from my original story.

🙂 It's only this page.
_________________________________________

Why the hell did I have to be reincarnated into this damn novel.

Why am I this annoying character???

"You must fulfill my wish if you want to go back to your own world."said the original soul of this body

I don't like this polygyny world where men has more than one wife.

I am now the main wife of the second prince, basically I'm his princess consort. He has a lot of concubines in his harem. I have lost count of his sex life.

I know this because that damn original soul gave me her memories of this world since she was a baby.

She has basically began to merge with my soul, now her feelings are somehow becoming my own. She said that she will let go of my soul and separate from me if I could fulfill her wish. And that wish is that she wants the second prince to acknowledge her love for him.

I feel truly bad for her.

This second prince is too cunning and smart. He is very cold hearted and the only person who could burn his ice is the female lead Susan.

Yeah so basically I need to somehow make this huge iceberg melt to acknowledge her love.

This is practically impossible. The chances for this happening is so slim. The only way is for her to be the female lead and have the female lead halo. If she wants her wish to come true.

So the story of that damn frustrating novel goes like this....

The Male lead who is the second prince will meet the female lead Susan in a forest where he will save her and fall for her charms

Then he hides his real identity and makes the female lead his, he traps her into the marriage, and then when the female lead finds out his real identity, she becomes sad. But loves him too much and so she willingly accept to be his concubine.

The two love birds love each other so much and this character that I am right now is their biggest obstacle for them to become one.

And so because Male lead's wife gets jealous and then starts to do stupid things to make the female lead out of the Male lead's life.

Which fails miserably, the female lead with her female lead halo has always come out at top. And so the poor Male lead's wife had to suffer in the end.

In the end she dies very BRUTALLY!!!

And they live happily ever after.

So in short this unfortunate character is me!!!!!

Long story short the male lead is a scumbag, he trick the female lead, betray his wife and yet he ends up becoming the king.

What did she saw in him. Sure he is very handsome but so what??? Appearance is not everything!!! Look at the female lead for instance, she is not really super beautiful like the male lead's wife(now me) but her character and that female lead halo makes her life so much easier.

She was better off with the second male lead!!!!

Now then, I have transmigrated to the time where the male lead will introduce the female lead which is the beginning for the Male lead's wife to get jealous!!!