Chapter 65

"Everyone, I have a disguise for you!"said Erica

All of them were dumbfounded but they began to realise what Erica meant.

Erica gave them a mermaid tail and fins, she told them to wear it. All of them, here were girls, is what they thought, but only Lily knew that Luca was actually a boy! Not a girl!

Everyone was about to change, but then Lily immediately used water magic to form a weird current to block everyone while they were changing.

Rose was very disappointed that she(inside/soul he) couldn't see Luca's figure, such a pity she thought to herself.

Finally, they finished changing.

"Erica, I'm so curious, why do you have so many mermaid tails and fins?"asked Mina

Actually, Mina wasn't the only one who was curious, everyone wanted to know as well.

"Oh, it's because these tails and fins are like clothes and accessories to us. Our race really cares about appearance the most, we always want to look our best so that's why we end up having so many tails and fins for sale."explained Erica

Everyone found it amusing, so mermaids actually cared about their looks! It seems like the information was true!

Lily looked so damn beautiful, Erica had given her a white tail and fins, it did not look out of place at all.

All of them looked very beautiful, but they could not match up to Lily's beauty, somehow they were overshadowed by Lily's beauty.

At the same time,

"Belle, are you alright?"asked Aron(capture target) in a concerned tone

A beautiful lady, who appeared to be 15 years old was looking pale and weak, she was in fact that alluring woman with black hair and brown eyes.

"Aron, I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me."said Belle with a sweet smile on her face

Suddenly, a guy and a girl came inside the room, the guy had black hair with silver eyes, he did look handsome but something about his aura was not good.

"Darling, why is she still here? Isn't she supposed to be dead? Didn't you told me that she is useless to you? Why haven't you disposed her yet? Darling loves me the most right!"smirked the girl

The girl had a voluptuous body. She was indeed quite good looking but the guy's gaze wasn't at her. He was looking at Belle.

That's right, this is the crown prince of Azure Kingdom.

"Belle, what are you doing with this merman? You are going to be the future Queen of Azure Kingdom, you need to be careful to not ruin my reputation. Behave yourself."scolded Jon Azure

Belle wanted to roll her eyes but she acted soft and weak, she nodded her head. But inside her mind she was thinking that this fool is so annoying! But at least he is one of the weakest and easiest to manipulate.

Jon totally ignored the other girl and head towards Belle, he held her chin and started to kiss her.

Belle just did what he wanted, she didn't retaliate. In fact she was utterly disgusted!

Jon wanted to make out with her, but Belle retaliated.

"Crown prince, I want to protect my purity for you for our wedding night, I'm not ready."said Belle in a soft, meek voice

The crown prince mood became bad and he slapped her, he went back to that girl. They left the room.

Aron came towards Belle, he looked so sad and in pain. He hugged Belle and carefully touched her face, he began to heal her face.

Belle has mixed feelings towards Aron, she did not have to feel guilty when using Jon, but Aron was a different matter. This was the first time in her life that she had to deal with this kind of situation.

The guy with black hair and eyes comes in the room, he looked at Belle, she knows what he meant, he wants to know the location of the Indigo Key!

"Thank you Aron, can you leave me alone for a while?"asked Belle

Aron didn't notice the presence of another person in the room. He was absolutely clueless that there was this guy with black hair and eyes, Aron left the room.

It was only Belle and the guy left.

"I have already looked through the indigo Kingdom, there is only one place left that I haven't checked, you need to get me a permission to enter inside, even though I want to enter, but something is blocking my path. This is a very unusual phenomenon."explained the guy with black hair and eyes

Belle just nodded her head. She knows what he meant, he wants to enter the sacred land of the mer-people.