chapter 28

Lily's pov

This world name is rainbow. Just like a rainbow, it has seven continents, each continent is named after a colour. There are

Red= monsters territory

Orange= beastman territory

Yellow= angels territory

Green= elf territory

Blue= human territory

Indigo= mermans territory

Violet= Demons territory

In the human continent, I'm currently the adopted daughter and the princess of the kingdom of Blue.

Kingdom of Blue was the first ever kingdom in the blue continent. Which later was separated and now in the blue continent there are 4 kingdoms.

In the Blue continent
1. Kingdom of Blue(the biggest and oldest kingdom)
2. Kingdom of Azure(neighbouring kingdom of Blue and the second biggest and oldest)
3. Kingdom of Navy(middle size kingdom)
4. Kingdom of Sapphire(the richest kingdom and the smallest)

In the Red continent
There are no rules, it's the law of the jungle. If you are weak then you die first. Its the survival for the fittest.

In the Orange continent
There are 5 clans that rule the territory over there

1.Black turtle clan(rules north side)

2.Red phoenix clan(rules south side)

3.Green dragon clan(rules east side)

4.White tiger clan(rules west side)

5.Yellow snake clan(rules center area)

In the Yellow continent
They all worships the goddess of light Lumia.

They have very less population and are super strong. They follow the most holy and divine angel. Their relationship with elves are good.

In the Green continent

They only follow the leader of their tribes.

They have 3 tribes

1. Emerald tribe(smartest)
2. Jade tribe(richest)
3. Green tribe(oldest yet have the lowest population)

In the indigo continent

There is only one kingdom. This continent is the whole sea/ocean.

Kingdom of indigo

In the Violet continent

There is only one Demon King, if there are two then they will fight against each other, until only one of them exist.

Kingdom of Violet

And the game setting was in the white area, which was created by the goddess of light Lumia and the goddess of dark Zara. They had enough of the war and so they wanted them to exist in peace.

They had curse all species that if they don't stop the war and live peacefully with each other then all of them will not be able to use magic.

The story goes like this

In this world the creater created two goddesses, one was light and the other was dark. They both possess equal amount of powers.

They were both very beautiful.

They were given responsibility to govern this world by the creater.

Both of them were clueless and found it so boring.

So they began to create lifeforms.

The goddess of light Lumia created Angels, elves and beastman.

The goddess of dark Zara created demons, monsters and mermans.

Both of the goddesses together created the humans.

And thus 7 continents were made.

They began to fight with each other saying that they are the best, they all wanted to prove that they are the best creation that the goddess made.

And so a great war occurred, many died, lose their sanity and lose their loved ones.

The goddesses did not like their behaviours.

They found them foolish. In their eyes they always thought of them as equal. They all had imperfections.

They had enough of it, so they descended, they told that if they did not live in harmony with each other, then they will not be able to use magic and eventually perish.

All of them begged the goddesses to not do so. They promised that it will never happen again.

And so the goddesses decides to make a new place. It's known as the white area.

In here all species must come here to attend a school. The school name is Rainbow high. In here they all need to send their people of age 15-18 years old.