chapter 42

Josh Ronbel pov

I have finally met Lily again.

I should not have exist here in this world, I am an otherworldly existence in this world, just like the Heroine or should I say ex Rose.

I have not so clear memory as to who bought us to this world.

The Heroine, Me and other two existence is against this world. We four should have never been here.

All of us should have been originally dead in our mother's womb. We should not be able to exist in this world.

But fate lead us to here. We all fell in love with our own love interest. However destiny had something else in-store for us.

The moment we all met the Heroine, we fell in love with her. We found it very strange and weird as to why do we have such feelings towards her. We were so puzzled? We eventually only had her in our eyes and forgot about our other love interests. We even started to hate them.

One day a dark wizard came, I don't know what he did but it made us all go to sleep. In my dream I dreamt of Lily and our happy moments together, then the Heroine appears, I slowly left Lily and went towards the Heroine instead. I heard sobbing sounds yet I did not care about it. The only person in my eyes was the Heroine.

At that time, I felt a strong pain twisting my heart, my soul was feeling really uncomfortable. I turn around to look back at Lily, then she disappeared. I heard these words.

"I love you."

I had a feeling like I have done something extremely wrong. I felt like I lost something very important to me.

From that day onwards, I always felt like someone is watching me. Whenever I was in some sort of danger, a miracle happens and nothing bad happens to me. That something was like my guardian angel. That went on for years and years until finally I felt the gaze no longer there. A tear had fallen out of my eyes, I felt extremely sad.

Then I found out this shocking truth, I saw Demon King Lucifer, he told me all the things that Lily had done for me and how stupid and ungrateful I was to her. I was shocked by the truth. And then he also broke the charm spell.

Everything became clear to me. I saw Demon King Lucifer going through despair. He kicked me.

"Why? Why? Why did Lily fell in love with this bastard! She deserves so much more love! Remember if there is yet another chance I will never let you come close to Lily!" Demon King Lucifer said that to me

I felt extreme guilt towards Lily. I met the other two existence that was not supposed exist. We three were free from the spell, we saw the Heroine, she was laughing at us.

"Did you really thought that you could escape? Even if you have free yourself from my spell but so what?! The God has decided this since the very beginning. Nothing can go wrong!"said the Heroine

We three look at each other and started to cast a huge spell, the Heroine looked at us as if we were crazy.

"You guys can't be possibly casting the forbidden spell. Do you know that you guys will be extinguished with me?" The Heroine said

Then we saw Naya Rivera, the elf and Zora Solis, the phoenix clan princess. They both looked at each other and so they also started to cast a spell. The spell was casted even faster than ever before.

"No matter what you have done to me, I can't seem to hate you at all, you saved my life once and this time it's my trun to save yours" Naya and Zora, both of them said it at the same time

To be continue...