chapter 56

Lily's pov

It's been three days since we have arrived in the Red continent. We are now much closer to the centre of the Red continent.

Lucif has to go somewhere, he said that he will be back fast after finishing his business. So we decided to move on.

I asked Ruby(rabbit) about the things that she found to be abnormal.

She said that there is something wrong in the centre of the Red continent.

Suddenly, the earth began to move, all of us started to panic.

I held on to Liliana's hand and make sure she was fine, suddenly I lost my consciousness and began to lose my sight, before I fainted, I saw Liliana looking at me with a worried look.

When I woke up, I saw Liliana crying, she was crying so sadly. I wanted to move my body but then a huge rock was on top of me, I tried my best to remove the rock and went to hug Liliana.

Liliana soon fell asleep.

I summoned my space to keep Liliana there, since it's too dangerous for her to be here.

I looked into the surroundings, it was very dark, I used my light magic to create a light ball.

What I saw scared me so badly. In front of me was a monster, who seems to notice me just now because of the light. The monster seems to be in a whole different level, it seems to be in White rank.

I felt very scared, I wanted to leave and get away from here as soon as possible.

I decided to teleport myself but then I couldn't, something was blocking my powers.

I decided to check how much powers I have left but then when I saw it, I was shocked to death, my powers were almost endless yet there was no more.

At that time I noticed something else, it was my own body on the floor, I was frightened by it.

Then I saw a person with silver hair and eyes wearing a mask, could this be Josh Ronbel? Why is he here? What does he want? Why does it seems like that he is so mad?

He used his ice sword to pierce into the monster body, the monster struggle for some time before it died.

I was amazed by his powers, that means that he is even stronger than that monster.

He took my body and wrapped me in his embrace, he took off the mask and began to cry.

"Lily, why did you have to die, I have yet to repent my sins, you had to sacrifice yourself for me, I was stupid and blinded by the spell that I forgot the one who I love is you and only you! I was so jealous when I saw you with him but I knew that he was the right one for you!  He seems to be way better than me and stronger than I could ever be! I just wish that I could replace you and die instead of you!"said Josh Ronbel

I felt all sort of emotions and thoughts running through my head.

I did not know what to think about his confession, so he was given a second chance just like I was, I don't know how I fell for him in my previous life, but in this life, I have already decided that no matter what I will stay by Lucif's side. I'm glad to know that my love was not one sided and that he actually loved me, but in this life I will not give him my heart but I can remember him as my best friend.

He carried my body inside a portal.

I was left here wondering around and thinking of what to do next.