chapter 63

Lily pov

I knew that they did not love each other but I did not know that they had such a sad past/reason especially Mia Carlin, I never saw her in my past life, I always felt like she was avoiding me but her husband never treated me badly in fact he was the only one who trusted me.

If this was true then I can understand why my parents will hate me, I can't imagine what would I do if I were in their place, but why did Vent Vean ignored me, why did he slapped me? Why was he so bias to the heroine?

I can forgive my mother but as for him, I don't think that I have it in me to forgive him, but if what he is saying is true then why did he treated me so badly? Why was he so hateful?

{Recalls a smirk face of Rose}

Could it have been done by the previous host/inhabitant of Rose's body? After all she could have manipulate my father!

Where could the past Rose be? Who is she? Where did she disappeared to? What is really going on?

"Mr Vean and Ms Carlin, I won't be able to call you my parents, but I will try my best to forgive you."

They looked happy but sad at the same time.

I cannot get myself to call them my parents! They were the ones who hurt me the most, I really wanted their love but they were never there for me! Why are they so late? I am already happy that my adopted parents accepted me as their daughter.

I don't need them in my life anymore! They have their own families, I have my own family as well.

I am at least happy to know that they don't hate me!

"Please leave me alone, I want to take a rest."

All of them left my room.

There are so many questions going through my head! Where is Liliana? What should I do?

Suddenly, Erica came, she looked very worried.

"Lily, my parents have contacted me, they said that something is causing a disturbance in the indigo continent! We need to go there quickly! I think it's related to the key! We need to get there fast!"said Erica in a panic tone

Lily agreed, they decided to find the Prism's members and Lucif.

Those keys! I think I will find my answers only through those keys, if I'm not wrong, there are still 4 keys left! The indigo key, green key, violet key and yellow key!

We need to collect them quicker than those five beings.

I wonder who are those beings?

Meanwhile in the indigo continent

An alluring woman with black hair and brown eyes was looking pale.

"I know what I'm supposed to do! I have already help you gather the blue key. I will try my best to help you gather the indigo key as well just give me sometime."said the alluring woman

"You only have 3 days period, you must find the indigo key."said the mysterious entity with black hair and eyes