Chapter 75

That woman is Liliana!

"Liliana, what happened to you? Why did the people around me forgot about you?"asked Lily

Liliana lookes sad.

"Do you know that I'm the creater of this world? I was the one who created every single lifeform in this world, but no one remembers me. It's like I never existed."said Liliana

When she was in the Red continent, Lily remembers seeing a silhouette of a beautiful woman.

She remembers in those runes, they wrote that the world was made by three. She knows Goddess of light, Lumia and Goddess of dark, Zara. But she never got the opportunity to see the third God/Goddess.

"I feel so happy that you do remember me, perhaps our destiny is tied together. Do you know that the time, I spent with you and Lucifer was the best moment in my life? I felt important and needed. I really want to be your real daughter.

But it seems like fate has another thing in-store for me. I am going to disappear. This world will once again go under massive destruction. I can't hold on any longer. I wanted the destruction of this world, but when my wish is coming true, I realized that despite being forgotten by the world, I still care about the living beings.

I had so much fun creating every single lifeforms. I saw them grow up and evolve. I really love and care about them. Lily, you must get all the keys that is the only way for you to save this world."said Liliana

Lily felt sad for Liliana, she doesn't deserves to be forgotten by this world. She went towards Liliana and hugged her tightly, she gave a kiss in her cheek.

"Liliana, no matter what! I will find a way to save you."said Lily with determination in her eyes.

Liliana eyes began to tear up.

"Lily, those keys are filled with my powers, those keys were a part of me, but I had to separate it from me, because I couldn't contain so much power.

Lily, this area is actually in another dimension, the time flows here differently from the outside world. 1 hour in here, is 1 year outside.

You need to quickly ascend to God hood, you need to be a Demi-god otherwise you may not be able to defeat my strongest creation, I want to tell them that I don't wish for the destruction of the world, but I don't have enough time, my powers are weakening.

They might not even recognize me. Lily I'm counting on you and Lucifer."said Liliana

A majestic Indigo key appears in front of Liliana, she hands in the key to Lily.

"Lily, in this dimension, you will be able easily ascend to God hood, when you leave this dimension. Your body will age as well."said Liliana

Ruby(rabbit) came out from Lily and she went towards Liliana.

"Mother, thank you for creating me."said Ruby(rabbit)

Liliana smiled.

"Liliana, why do people address you as mother?"asked Lily

"Lily, it's because although I did not give birth to them, they are my creations, I created them, but you and Lucifer is another case."said Liliana

Liliana began to disappear.

"Lily, I wish you all the best!"said Liliana

Her whole body started to fade away.

"Liliana!"shouted Lily