Chapter 69

There was no response at all.

Suddenly, a light began to shine in Lily's area. She started to disappear from that place.

Erica was there all alone, she saw a dice and knew what she had to do.

At this moment,

Lucifer started to feel like Lily had disappeared! He couldn't feel Lily's aura anymore! He was so SCARED and terrified! What happened to Lily? He tried his best to calm down and try to sense her presence.

He felt a great force hindering his connection with Lily.

He heard a childish voice. It sounded so familiar..........

Back to Mina, Rose and Luca

Ralph was shocked that both of them could go inside so easily.

Well, it's not his fault! He knew just how difficult it was for him to enter that place, even Zarak couldn't enter it without this old hag's help!

Mina, Rose and Luca caused no damage to Ralph, instead they were the ones in the disadvantage!

Ralph went towards Erica's grandmother, he captured her.

"Old hag, bring me to the sacred land of mer-people, if you don't, you will die!"threaten Ralph

"Why are you doing this? Don't do it!"said Mina

Rose and Luca were worried for Erica's grandmother.

"I'm doing what I'm supposed to do!"replied Ralph

"Erica's grandmother, please agree to him! He is too powerful! Even after we all combine our powers, we still couldn't defeat him that easily! For Erica's sake please fulfill his demand!"said Rose

Mina wanted to tell Erica's grandmother that she does not need to fulfill Ralph's demands but she knew that Ralph is a crazy guy! He does what he says!

Erica's grandmother sigh, it seems like she has to perform this ritual again.

She began to chant! The gates were opened.

Luca, Mina, Rose, Ralph disappeared.

Only Erica's grandmother was still there, outside the gate.

Luca, Mina, Rose and Ralph heard a childish voice.

"Welcome to a game of snakes and ladders! You are our sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth player! If you want to win the prize then you must complete this game! You have to complete three challenges. 4 players have already advance to the second round! You must catch up to them or else you will lose the prize! It's first come first serve!"said Liliana

They saw Erica throwing the dice, it seems like she is already near the ending, she only needed to get a three in the dice to enter the next round. Erica noticed their presence due to hearing the announcement.

Erica looked at them then threw the dice, it perfectly landed on three, she could finally advance to the next round.

"The fifth player can now proceed to the next round."said Liliana

Erica started to disappear.

Luca, Mina, Rose and Ralph were dumbfounded.

Suddenly a dice appears in Luca's hands, he threw the dice, it landed in six. He began to move forward in the six place, then he could throw the dice again, it landed in a three, he met a ladder and got the opportunity to skip 10 places. Finally he stopped.

The dice then appears on Ralph's hand, he throws the dice, it lands in three, but something happens!

"Player ninth has a mission to fulfill! You must answer this riddle or else you will have to go back to the starting point. So here is the riddle. What goes up but never goes down? You have 1 minute to answer this question."announced Liliana

Ralph was in a deep thought, he started to think about it.

"The answer is age."said Ralph

"The answer is correct!"said Liliana

The dice disappeared from Ralph's hands and appears in Rose's hands.

Rose threw the dice, it landed in five, nothing appears.

Finally, Mina has the dice! She threw the dice, it landed on one.

"Hahahaha..... Kitty don't be upset!"said Ralph

But surprisingly, Mina could throw the dice again, it landed on six!

"What did you say?"smirked Mina

Ralph felt annoyed.