chapter 54

When we three freshen up and left the room to have breakfast. I saw so many questionable looks at us from our family and friends.

"Lily, when did you become a mother?"asked Marie Claire

"Brother, when did you have time to make a child?"asked Luca

"Lily, who is this kid? Where did you found her?"asked brother Sedric

"She is our daughter! Liliana Michaelis" Said Lucif

I saw everyone's reactions to his words, their face looks surprised and doubtful, I was thinking to myself how to clear the misunderstanding.

I decided to use telepathy to inform them about how I met Liliana and her background story. I also mentioned that we will adopt Liliana.

They look so doubtful.....

Inner thoughts of Sedric: My little sister, if she was not so young and I haven't seen her stomach become big, I would have really thought that Liliana is their biological child.

Inner thoughts of Luca: Why does this kid reminds me of someone..... I wonder who....

Inner thoughts of Marie Claire: why does the child has so much similarities with these two? Really such a big coincidence.

"Let's go to Red continent territory now!" I said

We all got ready to go to the Red continent, it will take 6 hours to get there so we have decided to camp outside.

We took a carriage to get to the big city gate that separates the Orange continent from the Red continent.

We finally got there. We decided to cross the border. We showed the guards some proof and documents to allow us to go through the gate.

It took awhile, finally we were given the permission to cross the gate.

Once we arrived at the Red continent territory, we saw some groups of people, and it's non other than my Prism members with some people.

I saw Zora Solis the phoenix clan princess, Mina Carlin my half/step sister. The capture targets Seiryuu and Bakuran, also my step/half brothers, Ron Carlin and Ren Carlin.

I saw Erica Campbell the mermaid with Aron the capture target. There was also a few people with them. 2 boys and 2 girls.

I wonder where is Naya Rivera the elf, could it be that she is already here?

"Good day to you my sister. What brings you here?"asked Mina Carlin

"Well, I have some business to do, what brings you here Mina?"I asked

"Same, I also have some sort of business here."replied Mina Carlin

"Would you like to join us?"asked Ren Carlin, the kid with white hair.

"Mama! Papa! I'm so hungry!"said Liliana

Everyone looks at Liliana and then look towards me and Lucif.

It seems like everyone did not noticed that Liliana was here, since she was sleeping in Lucif's embrace. And now the same questionable looks are given to me by the rest of them.

Are you kidding me?? Did they ever heard a 12 year old get pregnant? Maybe 12 years old can become pregnant, but I wouldn't rush it! I would wait for us to get married before we do the deed.

I pretend to not notice their looks, that they are giving to us and prepare the tent and food for Liliana first, since she is the smallest and the cutest of them all!

I opened my space storage and took out the tools and ingredients for making dinner.

At the meantime, I gave some cookies and milk to Liliana.

Lucif used his magic to create a house, it was big and spacious.

All of them looked at Lucif with shocked eyes, even I was amazed by this, maybe next time I can also create a house and don't need to bring a tent.

Why didn't I think of that?

"Would you like to join us?" I asked

"Yeah we would love to join you!"said Mina Carlin

"Can we really?"asked Erica Campbell

I looked at them and nod my head with a smile on my face.

And so we all stayed together in the house and had dinner then went to sleep.