chapter 39

Lucifer Michaelis (Lucif)' s pov

I love Lily so much but why do I feel like she is not really Lily.

I have been with her for two lifetimes, her personality has become very different from the past.

At first, I suspected her, that she is not my Lily but later on... my doubts vanished. I found many of her behaviours and habits the same as in the past.

I love her so much.

In this lifetime I will not give her to anyone! Not even Josh Ronbel!

Lily's pov

The party is already over. I can't believe that Lucif did all of this just for me, why didn't I fall for him?Wouldn't I be much more happier that way?

In my past life as Lily Vean, I had only loved Josh Ronbel. As I turned into a spirit form and saw how happy Josh Ronbel was with his new family, I was so envious yet happy for him.

As years past by like that, I realized that I no longer had any feelings for Josh Ronbel. I found myself gradually accepting that Josh Ronbel will be never mine, and I did not know when I stop loving him?

Did I stopped loving him when I was about to  disappear? When I saw him in this lifetime yet again, I felt nothing towards him? He was just like a stranger to me.

Could it be because of the another soul/ Haruna Kishimoto? But at that time, I was not fuse with her yet!?

It happened after Josh Ronbel was gone.

I truly wonder......

Should I talk with Lucif about this or hide this truth from him.

I don't know what is right or wrong?

Should I or should I not?

WARNING! THE ROOM WILL HEAT UP!

As I was about to sleep, Lucif just appeared in my room.

He came to me and hold me so tightly, he whispered

"Lily you did not have a change of heart right? You are not in love with someone else right? I love you so much! You cannot love someone else other than me!"

I was wondering why is he suddenly saying this, until I remembered that in today's birthday party, I saw Josh Ronbel. Honestly I feel nothing towards him. He became a stranger to me.

"Lily! Promise me that you won't hide anything from me, I will also not hide anything from you! Promise me that in this lifetime you will be MINE, MINE and MINE alone, no matter how much you hate me, I will still love you, NOTHING should come between us! Do you LOVE me? Do you? Tell me!" Lucif said with fear, he almost seem to be crying.

Honestly Lucif should trust me more, I decided to push his body on my bed and then I lie on top of him, I pull his shirt towards me and sealed his lips, he looks so surprised his both eyes became big, awe..... he is so cute! I can't help but bully him more.

I kissed him so passionately, until he melted! He looks so red just like a bride, I saw he was tearing up, I kissed his eyes.

DAMN IT! Why is Lucif's beauty otherworldly, omg, he looks so delicious, I just want to devour him, I want no one to see this side of him! NO ONE! I guess in this situation our feelings are mutual, just thinking about Lucif acting like this to someone else who is not me, makes me feel so angry and jealous, it should only be me who can see this side of him!

I don't want to give him to anyone, he is mine and mine alone!

I tore his shirt and began to bite him on his neck and then around his body, I want all those wolves to get away from my Lucif! LUCIF IS MINE!

I heard him moan, he seems to be in pain, I reluctantly release him from my clutches.

Lucif used the blanket to cover his body.

"Lily, you must take responsibility." He said with teary eyes

Omg! SO CUTE! I want to have a smartphone to capture this look and make it into my wallpaper for my lock screen! Its such a pity that in this world there are no smartphones!

Once again I feel like I want to devour him......

Should I or should I not?.….....