chapter 24

I will not forgive the neighbouring king's action. Today he has pissed me off in the worst way possible.

It seems that my idiotic older brother thinks that he is dead and fainted. Seriously, your acting skills are really good. No wonder why I felt like he was so similar to my older brother Minato. Who would have thought that it was actually him.

I felt happy that I'm not alone, yet sad that my brother has died in my previous world. I wonder how are my parents doing, are they fine?

Anyways let's leave this thing aside and kill off those bastard's guards.

I started to manipulate the fire at my own will and make them less harmful. I summoned Ruby, I used barrier magic on my brother and me. I saw brother Sky looking at me with worries in his eyes.

I asked brother Sky to cast water magic, he casted it and soon it started to rain. The fire started to put off.

I found out the guy behind this disaster, it seems my luck is good since he is the leader, I used dark magic against him and read his mind. I found out that other then him there are 20 more magicians. I manipulate him and ordered him to ask his companions to come here.

And so they did. I once again used dark magic on all of them and they fainted. Or should I say almost all fainted, it seems that they have a light magic user there, he tries to counter attack my magic, but it's pitiful of him to even try. Since I'm stronger than him and he is not Lucif.

If Lucif is the strongest light magician then I'm the strongest dark magician. Only both of us can counter attack each other. Or if there is someone with the same amount of magic as us.

Which is supper rare.

And so this incident finish here.

It seems like brother Sedric has awaken. He was surprised.

"What the...how am I still alive?" He said I'm a confused tone

I looked at him and said "Now seriously older brother, I told you, remember even if you said not to change the future but it's already changed, the moment you and I got our memories back."

"What?! I don't want to believe it, this is a game right! How is this possible? I was playing the new version of this game you're my love. It was virtual reality. I can choose to be any character I like."said brother Sedric

"Hey brother, tell me how did you died, I died by a freaking truck, and came here. But how about you, are you not sad about my death and what happened to our parents?" I asked

"Holy hell! Damn it! Did that old man lied to me. He said that this was a new version of the otome game you're my love and asked me to play this game. He told me that this game is in the virtual world and I'm the first one to try it out, he also told me that I will feel like this is reality. Oh no!" Said brother Sedric

"Hey brother, answer my questions properly." I demanded

"Lily obviously I was so sad when I heard that you died. Our parents were also sad. If you had lived you could have seen our cute little brother, Kai Kishimoto." Said brother Sedric