chapter 57

I have no ideas about how the hell will I go back into my own body? Like my mind is literally in a mess!

So I decided to wander this place, I saw so many pictures/drawings. There was also some rune on it.

I saw a door in front of me, it had wrote the world is made by three

I saw the goddess of light Lumia and Goddess of dark Zara in front of the door.

It was just a statue of them

They looked exactly the same, both of them were very beautiful, the only way to distinguish between them is by the colour of clothes that they were wearing.

I don't know why but I had this feeling as if someone was missing.

My head began to hurt a lot.

In my mind, I saw someone being forgotten by time and her loved ones. She was suffering miserably. I felt a huge pain in my chest.

I could sense her love that began to turn into hate.

"Begone this world, for they have forgotten about me! What did I do to deserve this? I sacrificed for them, yet they decided to not care for me! Mark my words the day I return, will be the day I will end this world that I once _____"

My head started to feel even more pain than ever before, then I saw a silhouette of a beautiful person in front of me.

That person reminds me of someone I know, it's very familiar, she seems so sad and betrayed she looks like she has gotten mad

before my head stopped hurting.

I saw a blinding light and heard a voice.

"Young child, you have to gather all the 7 keys together before they do, you cannot let them get into the wrong hands, those keys could end the world or save it!!! The choice is yours now, you will decide what the future of this world becomes!!!"

Then I saw a beautiful key in front of me, the key looks red and majestic. The key lands in my hands.

My head starts to hurt yet again it was even more so than before.

"Child, I hope you will use this information properly, only you would be able to unlock the place that has key other than those 5 beings. You must be faster than them no matter what!!!! The keys are found in other continent. Now there is only 4 keys left, which is in the in indigo continent, green continent, yellow continent and violet continent. The blue key and the orange key are in their hands while the red key is in our hands. Remember my words, you must find the other keys faster than them."

Then I started to feel so dizzy, I felt the key being absorbed by me.

I was shocked and my head was overloaded with so much information that was coming in my head. I felt like I would explode.

I opened my eyes and the first person I saw was Lucif, he seems to be in so much pain. I want to touch him, yet my hands just pass through him. I saw my body lying down on the bed.

He seems to be holding my hands. I saw Josh as well, he seems to be so tired and so weak.

"Lily, why did you leave me alone yet again, last time it was too late and this time you also left me without any warning." Lucif said

I wanted to tell that is not Lucif's fault. I wanted to tell him that I'm right here.

"Lucif! I'm right here!" I shouted with all my might