chapter 32

Back to Lily's pov

After that mini surprise party

We all went to sleep my birthday party officially starts at 6:00p.m. to 9:00p.m.

I have heard from my grandma Verena that my father will come with his new family and my mom will also come with her new family.

I know that father has 2 kids in total with his new wife. One is Rose Vean the otome game you're my love heroine. The other one is Ruke Vean who is younger than me by three years.

From my mom side. She has three kids, they are triplets. 2 boys and 1 girl. They are younger than me by 1 year. If I'm not wrong then my step sister name should be Mina Carlin. My step brothers name should be  Ren Carlin and Ron Carlin .

I don't know how to communicate with them. I'm lost and I seriously don't know how to act in front of them.

The good news is that there is still 6 hours left before the grand party.

I have heard that all the capture targets might come to my birthday party. And most important of all Lucif's younger sibling is going to come to my birthday party.

I need to give him/her a good impression of myself.

Seriously I'm in so much pressure right now. Sometimes I wish I could just jump out of this window and die to not face all of these bombs/issues.

Currently I have just finished eating and I'm starting to take a bath.

It's so damn relaxing. I wish I can stay in the bath forever and forget about my worries. I feel so peaceful. Like as if my worries and everything is going away.

I took 1 hour long bath to make myself prepare for any bombs/issues that might pop out in the party.

There are so many maids who came and started to dress me up.

They first dried my hair. And then asked me to put on the gown that I made. I wore it quite fast, they were so surprised. They thought that it was going to take a long time. Like 1-2 hours to put on the dress.

Now they didn't know what to do. They just started to do my hair.

And then after a while they finished it.

We had 2 more hours before the party starts, then Mama and grandma Verena came in.

They talked to me for a long time. The conversation was quite interesting.

I didn't even realize that the time was passing so fast.

And then it was time.

Mama left and so did grandma Verena.

Some time later....

Lucif came into my room and was shocked when he saw me. He was breathless and so was I, when I saw him.

I had thought that this would suit him so well. But I had never thought that it could glam up his beauty to the next level.

Both of us hand in hand walked to the main reception hall.

It's time