The Elizta Tatoiine Zoo

Welcome to Season one of I'm falling❤️
For daily uploads, reminders and dates for when each part comes out, follow
@breathemebillie on Instagram where I Will keep track of each episode and the growth of each! Enjoy!

*ALARM CLOCK*
y/v: MA! Why did you set and alarm? It's 6 o'clock in the morning Ffs!
Mum: I needed you to get up. We are Going to Elizta tatoiine zoo today. Wear something warm it's bloody cold outside *Walks out and slams door behind her*
Ugh... why does she always do this she could just come in and wake me up not scare the living daylights out of me. JEEZ.
Anyway, you get out of bed and Make it, neatly placing your huge pillows and stuffed animals into the end of your bed. Your phone pings and you notice a notification from your Best friend, Chloe.
Phone view:
Chloe: OMG! WAKE TF UP
y/v: I am up. What's happened?
Chloe: DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW!
Y/v: well duh, I wouldn't be asking if I did know.
Chloe: WELL! (Also you should know Dumb dumb) ITS MOVIE NIGHT! Popcorn! Burritos! Avocado on TOAST! MMMMM see ya at 7 ;)
Y/v: that's all? Anyway! Can't wait see ya at 7 :)

*turns phone of*
You walk over to your Closet and choose a black oversized hoodie, which had a tiger and a cloud on it that read "Dream La Amour", you choose a Pair of baggy Black Track-suite pants, black and white socks along with a pair of White Air Force 97's Which had a green Nike tick on the side.
You couldn't find the hair brush you wanted,  so you had to use some small  broken of Part of a hair brush and carefully brush the big ass nots out of your hair, which in all fact hurt like a BEE STING!!

Mum: HEY Y/v what's taking so long?!
Y/v: I can't find my Stupid rings and my Black bandana.
Mum: Brachia has your bandana, hurry up! We are gonna wait for you in the car!!
*front door slams shut*
As you run down the stairs, you grab your Neon green bag by accident, along with your phone and purse and swing the front door open and Then you slammed it shut and locked everything properly.

*in the car, you plug in your Aux cord and Play at full bass and volume patty cake by XXXtentacion full blast but you was interrupted rudely by your mother*
Mum: you can't play this shit in the car. We need to relax *turns on Country Station*
Y/v: your so BOrInG! This shit sucks!
Mum: it's relaxing, and plus you need to get into some more music, like have a range, rather than rap and Some Dead ass Trap Music. That shit was ment for the seventies, not now dummy *laughs but you stare at her and crack a smile*
Y/v: I mean, I've heard it enough times to know that I Strongly dislike that kind of music. It's just so BLEH. Also don't diss my music I listen to more than just that. The Beatles and Justin Bieber are still My thing you know *everyone in the car laughs*
Mum: any way...
Brachia: ma, you missed the turning *face palms*
Mum: Exacly OMG Y/v this is your fault!
Y/v: this ain't my fault that's just yo bad Driving... nevertheless Your eye sight *brachia Bursts our into a fit of laughter and so do you, but your Ma Gives you a dead stare*
Y/v: ma it's the truth can't Deny it *Still laughing*

*After the Laughter, you pull into the Zoo car Park and park your car near the front entrance. You help get the Food and water out of the car and organise it into your bags*
Y/v: I can't wait to see the spider NGL
Mum: Can you just say not gonna lie, this Whole letter slang is making me wanna Karate kick you in the face *laughs and approaches the ticket lady* hello m'am Three Day Tickets please.
Lady: That will be $78.45

You start to look around the shop and you notice a girl Staring into the elephant enclosure. She looked quite Small, around 5ft 4/5, she has The most beautiful Blue Aqua hair. She was wearing a bright green Hoodie with a little man on the front and Bright green baggy cargo Pants, with another white beanie with a man. Along with Green Jordan's and white socks. She looked so confused and lost you wondered if she was ok, so you decided to go and speak to her. you told your Ma your going to go look at the elephants while she takes Brachia to the jaguar enclosure around the other side.

Your view:
Umm, what should I say? I'm so nervous ... we'll shiz... here I go..

Y/v: excuse me? Are you ok? You look a little lost?
*she jumped a little*
Y/v: I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to frighten you!
Girl: no no it's ok!
*as she looked at you, she had the most beautiful ocean eyes.... I'm falling I'm... shut up brain we just met*
Y/v: I see you like the elephants huh?
Girl: yeah there just so dope! It's a shame so many are being killed for no reason...
Y/v: yeah! There my fave animal of all time.. by the way, my names y/n, what's yours?
Girl: oh, mines Billie, by the way your outfits FIRE
Y/v: nice to meet you billie! *giggles* bro your outfit is just UGH to die for
*did I really just say that*
Billie: thanks, I see we both got style Unlike all these people who look the same with some sour ass attitudes!
*you both laugh and end up staring into each other's eyes, the conversation went on for a while and you gave each other your numbers*
Billie: well I must get going! Remember to text me angel! Bye!
And as quickly as that, she swiftly turned around and walked of with a grin on her face
Your thoughts
Wow, she was so amazing. I can't already be crushing right? She was SO cute! *ping* THAT MUST BE HER! UMMM what do I say?!! AHHHH is freaking out!