Why are you back

Helloooooo welcome back mamas and Papas

You: are you fucking kidding  me
Billie: *Shouting and turns the horse around* HEY!

They both notice Billie shouting and quickly Close the Side luggage department.
Claudia: GET THE FUCK OUT NOW *all three of them Turn the horses around and begin to run back to the lady in the stables*

The lady helps everyone of whilst You, Billie and Claudia along with Finn run over to the bus driver. Finn Launches at the bus driver, mocking him out in one punch.
You, Billie and Claudia Are struggling to open the trunk. It felt like someone was holding it down. It was the middle of a Field near a deserted beach, there was no signal for help.
Eventually, Patrick joined in and managed to yank open the trunk. As you three girls crawl
Inside and see Q/Brandon Hiding behind a suitcase
You: *stands up* WHAT THE FUCK IN WRONG WITH YOU
Billie: GET THE FUCK OUT, NOW
Q: make me bitch *grabs you and holds scissors against your neck*
Claudia: LET GO OF HER *launches at him but he tries to dig it into your neck*

You manage to lift a leg and kick Him in a place where the sun don't shine. He fell to the floor immediately from the pain.
You: bitch tf you pulled outta blunt scissors on me *laughs*
Q: there nothing you can do to stop me *gets up* I'll get you next time

Maggie in the meantime actually got reception, Claudia And Billie began to start to push him up against the other side of the under Cabin. It suddenly opened as he took his last step back and fell straight into the arms of a sheriff who happily took him into the car.
Sheriff: there is not text time sir. *slams door and turns around* right lady's you can go back to doing what you where doing, The boy had to pay a short fine for knocking him out but it's all chill *smiles*
Billie: *rolls eyes* thanks bye *waves*
You: *tugs everyone's arms* come on guys, let's try have a good time.

You all got back and got back onto the horses. You all rode them down to the beach front. The water was a crystal blue, the same colour as billies eyes. You all docked your horses on some trees with rope and walked down to the water front. Everyone except you and Billie went to the peer to watch the Wales they saw in the distance , but you wanted to go to the Beautiful golden sand and to the water.

You: wow *looking into the distance* this is beautiful
Billie: I can think of something better *turns to you*
You: oh really? Can you now *leans in for kiss*
Billie: *wispers onto your ear* you

You got shivers as you go into her arms as you hear the sounds of The seagulls And the waves gently crashing against the Beach, causing the sand to go even softer than it already is.

The whales had gone long before they reached the sea view on the pier, they walked back down and met you guys. You decided to ride back and get to the Boat ride. Billie said she had a surprise for you. She said it's something I've always wanted to do?
I didn't really understand it really, oh well, let's see where she takes us.

You all trot back up the sandy banks, into the fields above and back to the little horse stables. You thank everyone there and get back into the tour bus, except our driver this time, was In fact Finneas. Claudia Stayed in our tour bus whist he drove, so she didn't have to stay in the other one by herself.
Billie: mama,
You: yeah *hugging her*
Billie: close your eyes
You: why?
Billie: just do ITTTT
You: FINEEEE *closes eyes*
Billie: now hold out your hands
You: *holds out hand as Billie places her phone into your hand* huh? *opens eyes* OMG REAlLY?! *Squeals*
Billie: UH HUH!! *hugs *
You: IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS! OH MY GOSHHHHH

the rest of the way to beautiful location. You sing, dance, kiss, cuddle, ninja and all sorts!