Anna-Oo...Zoe?

How do y'all like billies new song with Justin! Is it just me or at the end does it sound like Justin burps😂? Or just me idk😂?

                                  Billies POV

Why is zoe all up in my girls grill. Y/v turned to carry on watching the movie as I scrolled through there texts. It kinda went something like this:

Zoe:
Hey! How's it going☺️❤️

Y/v:
Good? Thanks.. wbu

Zoe:
Oh I've been doing great! Xx can't wait to see you again! Oh and billy!😁❤️

Y/v:
Can't wait to xo

Then it just kinda goes:
Jokes.
Stubborn.
Laughs.
Y/v Shuts her down.
Y/v goes Pissy.

Then the cycle starts again. What the fuck is she tryna achieve. Ding ding ding. Three messages came through and as I looked down Y/v was cuddled around my waste and asleep. Awwwee my angel. *pouting Billie face* i decided to open them... I know I know but I've gotta know what she had said.

Zoe:
Hey umm Y/v
....
Can we talk

Umm I'll just reply like Y/v I guess...

Billie- Being you:
Yeah sure what's up?

Zoe:
I've been thinking

Billie-Being you:
Mhmm?

Zoe:
Wanna like Date or summ? Like we don't have to tell billie.....

WE DONT HAVE TO TELL BILLIE ARE YOU HAVING A FUCKING LAUGH.

"ARE YOU HAVING A FUCKING LAUGH!!!!"

Y/v jumped out of her skin and threw her self up.

"Oh my gosh. Are you ok?" She jumped up and Quickly grabbed my hand.

"NO IM NOT FUCKING OK" I snapped at her not meaning to. I feel terrible.

"Billie, come on now, deep breathes" I took a few as she breathed with me,

"Sorry for snapping baby.."

"It's ok Angel, what's going on?"

I showed her Zoe's message and she was not happy AT ALL!!

"Oh my gosh!! WHAT THE FUCK IN WRONG WITH HER" she threw herself backwards into the sofa and slid down it. I joined her straight after.

"I don't know but she is up to something"

"'No shit" she replied giggling.

"So much stress for one night..." she did look so incredibly stressed it was unreal.

I snuggled her into my arm and then into my chest. We had some deep ass convos that I'm not gonna share for eternity. She slowly nodded back to sleep and shortly after I followed. What a beautiful soul I have found today..... words can't comprehend how much y/v means to me.

Zoe Better stop. DING

FUCK SAKE HERE WE GO AGAIN