Whos that? Where?THERE

Heyo mamas❤️

For the rest of the night, everyone celebrated and The press soon figured out your location and so did fans. They began to turn up one by one. Security where struggling so in the end you where forced to leave in Your different cars and things.
You: *sits on the seat next to billie* your to sweet to me *looks at the ring on her finger* and it's so gorgeous
Billie: Any thing for you My love *smiles and plants a soft kiss onto your lips*
You: *snuggles next to you* everyone was so happy to
Billie: *wraps arms around you* but most of all, I'm so glad you are. We have a wedding to plan. How crazy is that!
You: dudeeeee *sits head up to face billie* that's crazy mama.

Eventually you got back to your hotel and you both Get ready for bed, you ordered Some Tea to be brought up and you took some more Photos holding hands with Billie with the ring. Over Twenty million likes got onto that Post. TWENTY MILLION!! Yours got Just one million. LOL. Both your phones where blowing up like crazy. Billie released some new Dates for tour.
Billie: *slides into bed* mama we need some sleep it's been a LOOOONG day
You: *laughing and gets into bed* Yes!

You saw a shadow move across the room. Like lighting it flew.
You: did you see that *trembling*
Billie: see what?
You: *the figure starts to make a form* THAT
Billie: WHERE *shoots out of bed*
You: THAT! *points*
Billie: *sees the orb* what the fuck.

It suddenly shoots across the room then from the other room a Stack of plates fell directly from the Table straight into the floor.
You: *looks at billie* WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT
Billie: *picks up Her Jewellery stand* you coming?!
You: well I sure ain't staying in this Room on my own *grabs phone and one of your chains*
Billie: *creeps into the room* who ever the fuck is in here, we know you are here.
You: show yourself
Billie: *suddenly the light flickers and you both stare at it in awe* the fuck....
You: I think it just must have been a Short circuit.
Billie: but that doesn't explain the Plates, the Light the....
The phone began to rang. You both ran straight back into your bedroom and slammed the door locking it. You both ran straight To the bed and got under the covers. You where both as scared as each other. Except Billie was actually a bit calmer....
Billie: dude dude dude. Did we just experience the paranormal?
You: did we
Billie: YOOOO! *takes your hand* that's fucking sick
You: *laughs* the fuck bro I better not get a heart attack tonight. This shits scary.

There was two Bangs on your wall coming from the living room. Luckily you locked the door. The faucet/tap started to run and the light Switched on. Billie got up to turn it of and you stayed in bed, shaking and scared.
You: once again *PING from phone and you look down* yo Bill,
Billie: Whats Up?
You: your Mum and dad are coming down to our room along with Claudia? They said somethings going on in their rooms, do you think they mean....
Billie: I think they do, there experiencing it to?
You: they must be... *knocking at hotel door and you jump and get up out of bed to walk with billie*
As Billie opened the door, another plate Fell from the stack and smashed on the floor, right in front of your feet. You Grabbed the room key, along with yours and billies phones and Ran out of the hotel room.
Maggie: what the hell was that?
You: a plate, they've been Falling or should I say flying of of the table. *shivers*
Claudia: Finns Asleep, this shits happening to us to!
Patrick: the lights stared to turn on and of, the switch was moving.
Maggie: then The bath began to run
Billie: maybe we should head down to reception......