Bye!

enjoy reading moooo

Couple months later as Billie is on tour:

Your POV:

Billie and I have been FaceTiming everyday and texting as much as we can. I've been hanging out with Tana a bit more. Yesterday I found out Bhad Bhabie AKA Daniel was going on tour with her witch is chill. Not jealous at all......

Today I'm homeschooling Brachia. I mean, I've given her until today to decide if she wants to try a public school.

"So... thought about what I asked you?"

"Yeah I have... I would love to go to pilot school, like I wanna have some friends and stuff.."

"That's absolutely fine! The home schooling groups are going down hill atm, so it's a good thing"

We both started laughing and suddenly the door opened revealing Tana with a bunch of food for us.

"How the fuck did you get in?" I laughed as she out the food onto the table.

"Your door was unlocked dumb dumb, I locked it back up"

"Ooooh" Brachia laughed and started to walk of

"Ah uh not so quick missy!!"

"Whatttttr"

"We are going to billies concert tonight! To surprise her!"

"No way! Really?!"

You and Tana shouted in chorus:

"YES!"

She ran upstairs and came back down after 20 mins in a white blohsh jumper with matching joggers, some chains, rings and a beanie. She even matched it of with some mini Jordan's she looked so cute!

"Look at chu! Wow Y/v you really taught her how to dress ay!"

Tana gave me a nudge as I realised I was wearing the same hoodie.

I had a larger one as my bump was quite big on my little body now. Not to long left! I can't wait to tell billie the gender! The doctor may have said when we got the Artificial thing, but I wasn't listening because it was painful...

Tana, Brachia and I have been driving for around 3 hours straight to san-Diego to surprise her. I can't wait! She's gonna be so happy! Ahhh my bababyyyy mamamamamssss

"I'm starving!"

"Tana we legit just ate!"

I giggled as she opened a thing of Oreos and passed then around. Tana has been a real brick to me for the past couple of months. She's really helped me a lot with Brachia and decorating ready for billie to come back home.

DING DING DING

Incoming FaceTime call from Mamas❤️.

Mamamammamam!!!!

I picked up as soon as I saw it:

"Mamas! I've missed you!" She smiled at me as I said that then as I placed the phone on a worktop she started to move her head to look around.

"That looks like my hotel Lmao! Are you at a hotel?"

I stupidly pulled a sour face as I called Brachia over in response.

"Brachia! Billies on FaceTime!"

She came running into the room and snatched my phone,

"BILLIEEE!"

"BRACHIA!! Ahhh I MISS YOUUU DARLING!"

Brachia blew a kiss and Billie pretended to catch it. Wait. Fuck. She's wearing all
If billies merch.

"Look at chu! In my merch AHHHH! GIMME A Spin!"

She legit spun the camera around and we all just burst out laughing,

"Well," i took the phone back

"I've gotta go get ready for soundcheck.... I love you both very very much okay! Bye! MWAH"

And with that it ended.

"Wow Y/v... she's so sweet!"

"I know... I found myself an angel... let's get over to the concert! ASAP!"

I messaged Maggie and told her I'll be waiting in the green room while Tana and Brachia go into the audience to watch.

I was sitting there for around a hour and Finneas came in with Claudia and I put a finger on my lip to say SHHH! I told them my plan and they went and got Brachia and Tana straight out the audience some how and into the green room.

Apparently Billie was pooping and that's why it took so long. LMAO!

Tana held one balloon while Brachia held the other and I was holding baby scan photos in my hand.

Eventually miss Eilish came in and gasped at the sigh of us. Daniel came in after with a huge surprised look it was so cute.

"Surprise!"

We all yelled in chorus!

"Mamas! What are you all doing here!"

"Well... when Tana drove me to the hospital yesterday, we got the gender results.."

"No fucking way!!!"

"Here!" Brachia handed her one ballon and Tana gave Finneas the other.

"Now on the count of three pop them both at the same time, Maggie you ready? Everyone ready?"

"Yes!"

1

2

3

POP

Pink confetti went flying everywhere as Billie screamed and done a little dance. It was so fucking cute. She came up to me and gave me the biggest hug in the world and felt my baby bump.

"A little girl ayyy..."

"Sure is, she's gonna look up to her mama so much"

And with that. We all enjoyed it with some cake.