The move

Greetings from Thailand✈️🇹🇭 sorry I've been sooooooo inactive! It's because I've been in flights here there and everywhere! I've had some family time now and FINALLY I get some peace in the sun to write LMAO! I've had soooo many messages asking for Instagram so
I can update you all, added 35 so far I believe there's another 54 on the messages list😁everything with news and updates for these story's are there☺️ enjoy my loves xo

                               Billies POV

All boxes are packed and into the van. Who knew A little girl could have soooo many toys like JHEEZ! Her wardrobe needed some updating, so Y/v and I are gonna leave it there and take her out on a shopping spree. After all of this, she deserves a shopping spree, and a vacation... O! GREAT IDEA! But but but but... gotta go get Brachia, Get the keys and exchange.

"Billieeeeeeee"

"What?" She was holding a large box which looked super heavy. Instead of helping I started laughing and held up an L sign. She frowned then I felt sooo bad! Why did I ducking do that? (Quack)

"Come on, please help babbyyyyy! I'm carrying your child remember"

Shit. Why is she so good at convincing people into stuff.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes playfully as she done a little dance.

Suddenly out of nowhere I hear some voices from outside. I dropped the box and went running out. Eli? Issac?

"Billie! OMG! It's been forever!" Eli stepped out of the way to re-veal Zoe, who was giving Y/v a hug. Oh lord. Why is this bitch back.

"Hey Eli!" I pulled him into the bro hug, snapping back to reality. While Issac came over and we done our handshake.

Once I chatted to the BellTwins for a bit, I then came over to Zoe who was giving Y/v a hug.

"Billie! So nice to see you!" She hugged me. Eww.

"Nice to see you to! Thanks for coming on such short notice" Y/v invited her? I Made a grumpy expression as Eli asked what he could help with. I pointed to the boxes in the kitchen, which where the last boxes and Went back inside for the car keys.

"Y/V!"

"WHAT?"

"HELP ME OPEN THE GARAGE!"

All I could hear was her and Zoe giggling which made me SUPER mad! Like brooo leave my girl alone dude....

They both came in after around 2 mins and Y/v opened the garage to reveal so many super cars.

Her Lamborghini,
Her Tesla,
Her... ROLLS ROYCE😍😍

She has a... OMGGGGGGGG ITS SO NICE! MATTE BLACK! WHITE/CREAM INTERIOR! UGHHHHH

"Babbyyyyy you know you love me so much"

"What?" She playfully rolled her eyes and walked into Zoe who then Started laughing to.

"Can I please please please drive your rolls to the new house" I pouted and she pulled a I'm thinking face but I knew she was playing but I still did puppy dog eyes.

"Hmm... OF course! We share now"

She passed me the keys as I got into it and started the engine. Beautiful. It sounded beautiful.. runs like a goddess to.

I got out to see Zoe getting into the tesla with was full of boxes, I guess Y/v is taking her Lamborghini then. as usual.

                                           ~

A couple hours passed and we Got every box into every room. It was time to pick up Brachia. Except we now have a tag along. Zoe. She is staying with us for a few weeks. Yay.

Anyway, we all pilled into the Tesla, one after another, y/v in the front with me next to her, with Zoe in the back. I already feel like a mum....

We arrived shortly at the relatives house. Brachia was already outside playing with the dog. Dog?

Anyway, we got out and she came running up to me,

"Billie!"

"Hey angel!" She knocked me backwards a bit from the hug, it was cute asf tho....

"Are we going now?" She smiled as she grabbed the suitcase and backpack of of the relative and handed them to me.

Y/v did the talking and the lady was crying a lot, I don't know what she was to y/v but she cared a lot about her.

A few moments later, she got into the car and we started to drive towards the mall.

"Where are we going?"

"Guess" Zoe said BEfOrE I could... ima...

"I don't know? Ice cream?"

"No... the mall!" I announced excitedly as I turned around to face her. She had a massive grin across her face.

"For you! We are getting you a whole new closet, we believe it's your treat. As you may feel sad about moving I..."

"I'm not sad!" She interrupted with a huge smile across her face and was giggling with Zoe. Aww not going to lie that was cute.

"Yay!" Y/v raised one arm as she turned into the mall.

I phoned so we could have security because other wise we will get bombarded. Well we will no matter what because I posted it.

We got out and met the security. There was already a bunch of fans there. Zoe was holding Brachia hand which was cute. But it's usually my job. Oh well.

Is that? No it can't be? Really? Did she? What? No no no... 😑