Karmas a...

Nearly at 9k reads on my first story ahh!🤯

   (Next day)
Your POV

I woke up before everyone else and got changed into What I was gonna wear for the flight: I wore billies jumper she had gave me with white sweatpants and some white socks with my air forces.

I opened the balcony door and sat the chair up so I could sit on it. Last night really was to much for my head to handle. I needed some air before it's Recycled on the airplane.

I heard the door creek open and it was Finneas, I think I took him by surprise because he jumped a little. I said good morning and Offered him the chair next me.

"Are you ok Y/v?" He looked pretty concerned.

"Yeah... I mean i guess. I'm just thinking about Zoe's Story. It seemed all so real. I mean I.."

Finneas stopped you speaking as he raised a hand.

"I'm gonna let you into something, some of what Happened was true. Except Zoe was the one over Ismay and Billie kissed another girl in-front of her to make her feel what she had done. I know this because I was there"

I suddenly felt a lot better about the whole situation.

"Thanks Finn, i really did need that"
I turned and smiled to him as he got up.

"Well, I have some packing to do, I'll speak to you later, unless your coming back in?" He gestured me to go back in, so I did.

I packed a few things quietly, trying not to wake billie. As I stood up I knocked my glass of the shelf and as I went to save it, I fell straight into the dresser, causing a HUGE bang.

Billie sat up looking so worried as I clutched the top of my head, not realising what happened.

"Ow ow ow" I wisper

"Morning to you to!" Billie was giggling but soon shot up to check if you are ok

"I'm fine I'm fine" I stood up straight As Billie went to get me some ice.

"How come your up and ready so early?"

"Well I couldn't sleep much last night at all" I frowned as she kissed my forehead.

"Well, I better get ready, flights in 5 hours"

~

You all arrived at the airport, Zoe in all. You and Zoe Chatted through the airport as the air seemed to clear a bit between you two. Billie spoke to her rarely bit when she did, she made a joke, making us laugh.

Security was on us like mad. There was press everywhere along with fans lined up behind Barriers.

Eventually we made it to our gate as they where boarding and we all got on.

It was set out differently this time. It was three seats in first class instead of 2. Which I didn't mind but Zoe was sat next to me along with Billie. She looked mad asf tho. Maggie even pointed it out to me as I explained what happened in the heated moments.

It was so awkward the flight to London, then we stoped at the Hotel for an hour before we headed to Where we needed to
Go .

Billie POV

I can't believe mum has allowed Zoe to still be with us.

@ ZoeDonnaHoe

@ ZoeDonnaHoe. Family✍🏻
Comments
@Y/vandBillie where is Y/v at?🤨
@BillieY/vBitxh where is SHEE??
@CrankyToesLil what? Where is she @itsY/vbxth where are youuu
@itsY/bBXtch I took the photo :)

I looked up at y/v who seemed to have a pretty bumped low Expression on her face. She looked like half dead.

"Mama? Are you ok?"

"I'm good, guess just Jet lag is hitting me hard" i giggles at her comment as she did to. She did look Zombie fied

"Billie! Y/v! Good news! I found the perfect company for The baby!" Mum was so exited. She isn't only just gonna have one grand kid but two! Awww bless her heart

"It's back in London, I can book it for Friday? Tomorrow"

"Sounds perfect to me" y/v said whilst she snakes her arms around my waste

I'm
So
Sorry
If
It doesn't make any sense I'm super ill and I can barely keep my eyes open🤒