Babys COMING!

Follow @breathemebillie on Instagram for daily updates! And just some cute ass pictures of Billie! Alsooo.... doing a face reveal at 100/150 soo y'all can meet me as a creator and I'll do a live stream to❤️anyway enjoy my angels and have a good day:

-skipping to when You are giving birth-

                            Billies POV:

Y/v has been having non stop pains and Shit. I think they are contractions as the doctor called them. Fuck fuck.

I ran into the other room to grab some ice for Y/v as Brachia packed her own hospital bag with chargers and stuff.

"GOD DAMMIT"

I yelled as I punched the refrigerator, desperate  for some ice to come out.

"BILLIE IT HURTS SO BAD"

She was leaned over the couch with just her arms supporting her weight. Wow. It's really happening.

"HANG IN THERE!"

I gave up with the ice machine and began to run to our bedroom wich was on the third floor. On the way up I called my mum to come running over and get everyone else to the hospital.

I hesitated calling more people jsut in case it was a false alarm but she's in so much pain she's got to go.

I can hear her screaming from downstairs as she clutches the couch. I heard the front door open and it was Maggie, my mum. She was telling her to take Deep breathes as I can hear Y/v struggling to breathe.

I grabbed the bags as fast as I could and ran back down the stairs and went outside. I started changing the seats in my rolls as my mum started leading her to the car. Brachia hopped In as she adjusted Y/vs seat for her as I only did the back ones.

"It's ok, deep breathes I'll do your seatbelt"
I said softly as I rubbed her thigh and hopped into the car.

Mum sat in the back seat with Brachia and kept her entertained while Y/v was in pain.

We got into the hospital and the contractions stopped for w while as she got into the emergency and private birthing room.

The doctor came in to check her dilation and how much it was.

"So how much?" I asked Just slightly annoyingly,

"Wow.... 7 cm"

"How much does she have to be to give birth?"

"10cm, so she hasn't got long at all, I recommend walking around, go and get some food or something"

"Thank you doctor, OW" she started moaning again, there was another contraction,

"Hang on a second, have you called everyone?"

The doctor asked looking at me. I pulled a worried expression and looked directly at my phone and started to call everyone.
Finn,
Claudia,
Her grandma
My manager,

Wow. We don't have a lot of people coming...

"B..Billie"

She reached out for my hand as I put the phone down and came over to her.

"8 CENTIMETRE"

The doctor shouted.

"Right, we are going to give you a injection which will be less painful while you give birth ok!"

Y/v nodded and we all had to step outside. Suddenly I hear running footsteps and it was Finn and Claudia, running down the hallway with their push chair. Three kids must have been hard.....

"We.... are..."

"Woah Woah take a deep breathe" I joked as Finneas turned around to pick up One of the kids.

"Sorry we are late did we miss anything?"

Claudia asked as she gave the other two some toys to play with.

"No no actually, she had just gone for injections actually, she will be out soon" mum replies so calmly where as I wanted to scream I was so stressed.

"Billie calm down"

As soon as Finneas said those words I bursted out into tears of happiness as the nurse ushered us all in. Y/vs grandma waited outside with the triplets, she said she didn't mind doing that wich was sweet.

"10 centimetres baby" y/v said as soon after she got a contraction and I ran over to her side and grabbed her hand.

"Now, practice push ok,"

She nodded her head. Holy crap holy deal this is real. Wow I just rhymed.

"1,
2,
3
Push"

She pushed once,

"Okay that wasn't a test run taht was a real one, keep going!"

1

2

3

"Baby I'm right here it's ok keep pushing you've got this!" I was crying as she squeezed my hand while pushing.

1

2

SCREAM/CRY

"You did it mamas" I was crying so much and so was everyone else. I can't believe it, I'm a mother to my very own baby. Oh my gosh. It's real.

I sat on the bed next to Y/v and our beautiful baby girl was balanced onto her Chest.

"What are you calling her?"

Y/v looked right at me, and back at our beautiful baby girl.

"Melody, melody... she suits a melody"

"Last name"

"O'Connell"

No way? Did she just! SON OF A GUN IT WAS MENT TO BE HER LAST NAME. I nudged her as I planted a kiss onto her lips.

Wow. Our beautiful;

Melody ivy rose Maggie Claudia O'Connell

"Hey everyone look!"

The nurse pointed right at Melody. Y/vs face turned from happy to confused in s matter of seconds