Movies and sleep

You: that's so cool! Is that true?
Billie: yep *pulls up Instagram*
You: it doesn't change how I feel about you tho *smiles*
Billie: is glad to hear that *smile and passes phone to You*
You: WOAH 22 million?! That's amazing babe!
Your view:
Omg omg omg omg did I seriously just say that OMG IM SO DUMB!! I'm blushing she's smiling AHHH what do I say?!
Billies View:
Did she just call me babe?! OMG, that's so cute awww she's blushing! She's so embarrassed bless her!
Billie: thanks *smiles and Puts her arm around you* it means a lot To be able to tel someone and not have them just like me for being famous..
You: of course! I wouldn't just like someone because there Famous! I like them for them and there personality!
Billie: *puts her head on your shoulder* thank you for being so sweet today. It honestly means the world. *looks up to her Body guard* can you walk us round to the birds show? Her mums there, Finease, mum and dad are also there because dad wanted to see Oscar
Body guard: sure thing m'am, I've got back up for the press to
You: wow, I feel so special *laughs*
Billie: *laughing* welcome to a day in my life!

Another two body guards entered the room and guide us through the back lots until we got to the birds show. Billie shouted "Mum!" As we got closer.
Billie: Y/v, don't worry, that's my mum, my dad and my brother, Fineas
You: already meeting your parents? *she laughs*
Billie: of course! *she takes your hand*
Billie: mum, dad, Fineas, this is Y/v, Y/v this is my family
Maggie: nice to meet you! You can call me Maggie
Patrick: howdy, I'm you can call me Patrick
*fineas looks you up and down them smiles*
Fineas: good Choice billy *winks at her and she rolls her eyes and blushes* I'm her older brother, Fineas of course *holds out hand for you to shake and you both shake hands*
Billie: *changing the Convo* Hey is the bird show still on?
Maggie: yes, we had to leave early, some press Were inside and was asking questions.
Billie: I'll get These three to Take us inside *looks at us*
You: it was lovely to meet you all!

And with that you and Billie spent most of the day together. Two hours went past and you had to say goodbye and meet with your Mother and Brachia.
You: I'll see you later! It was lovely to meet you!
Billie: you to! I'm gonna have to pick you up at 5 as I'm probably gonna be bombarded by the ass wholes out front *everyone laughs*
You: ok bye!

You walk of back to the Reception where you was meeting with your mum and you was stoped by one of the press company's;
Press lady: hello?
You: hi? Sorry I must be going
Press lady: *signals her cameras* Please don't go! I need a couple of questions!
You: I'm really sorry, but I must go! *you push past the cameras and carry on walking*
Press lady: we will get those questions...

You finally spotted Your mum and Brachia, they where just paying for ice-cream, you raj up behind Brachia and gave her a massive hug. And your hugged your mum to:
Mum: someone's happy! Had a good time I see? Also, I didn't ask who you was with?
You: oh it was really good! I was with Billie, she's new to our area. Do you mind if I sleep round Billies tonight? I met her parents to, there so lovely!
Mum: of course you can! Glad to see your finally making some friends, rather than just Chloe.
Your POV:
SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT! CHLOE!
*you reached out for your phone to text her*
Phone view:
You: hey Chloe, I can't make it tonight. I'm going to A friends house to sleep round, maybe next week xo
Chloe: Oh, ok. Who's the friend hmmmm?
You: Her names Billie
Chloe: OOOOO Billie ;)
You: shut the fuck up, we are just friends
Chloe: sure, "just friends", have fun ;)
*you turn of your phone*

Mum: are you ok? Anything wrong?
You: I just had to cancel with Chloe, you reminded me haha!
Mum: *smiles* so when I can I meet this Billie?
You: soon. I've met her parents so I guess she can come round soon to meet you to.
Brachia: isn't Billie a boys name?
You: no, it's for both genders
Brachia: you sure bout dat, had y/v has a boyfriend mummy!
Mum: I'm sure she doesn't *glares at brachia*
You: shes a girl. Leave it there.

The whole car journey home was Quiet and smoothing, until I asked if I could play some of Billies music on the aux.
Mum: sure, is this your friends?
You: yes, she sent me the links to listen to some.

I don't wanna be you came on and your mum was smiling ear to ear.
Mum: SHES AMAZING!
You: I know right! *you blush and text Billie straight away:
Phone view:
You: Billie! My mum loves your music so much! She's already picking up the words!
Billie: really?! That's awsome! I'm also so glad you like it angel 💕
You: why wouldn't I not like it! It's Amazing! Your so talented! Can't wait to see you at 5/6 :)
Billie: ahh! No! And see you at 5/6 I'm picking you up ;) BE READY!
*turns phone of*
Mum: SO YOUR A TOUGH GUY LIKE IT REALLY ROUGH GUY!
*everyones laughing so hard we couldn't breathe*
You: I see you've already excepted Billie *lauging*
Mum: shes always welcome ok, *patty cake turns on again* turn that shit if I wanna listen to billie!
Brachia: Ok I'm sorry for calling her a boy!
You: it's ok, *plays Wish you where gay*

The whole way home everyone jammed out to Billies music fall blast, everyone LOVED IT. It make you feel so happy and Warm inside. Finally you got back home and you ran upstairs to carry on packing your bits ready for Billies.
You had just packed the last parts when you Put your hoodie on your bed by accident, and left it there.
*DING DONG*
Billie was Here.
You grabbed your bag, said goodbye to your mum and opened the door to see her standing there with a huge smile.
Billie: you ready for tonight?
You: definitely, are you? *shuts door*
Billie: * takes your bag* let's go

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I'll bring out a second One for today to two in one day! Keep reading! :)