We love you, you know

Hiyaaa

You: *wipes tears* he chocked on the inside of a squeaky toy, they found a lump to
Brachia: he will be ok, Rover will be strong! *does a little arm movement*
Finneas: we have arrived at your destination miss Eilish *funny voice*
Billie: oh ok, *hugs you* it will all be ok, eventually, come on, let's go have some funnn! *does a little dance*
Brachia: Billie!! Let's go show mummy and daddy!
You: let's go! *smiles*

You take one hand of Brachia as Billie takes the other. Word got around that we where heading to the docks, so there was a few fans there taking pictures as you both walked along holding Brachia hands. You Are escorted there by security as you find The Boat you are taking. A tall slim guy with red Strawberry hair greeted you all as you got onto the boat.
Brachia: mummy mummy! Look I'm billie!

She let go of yours and billies grip and ran over to mum and dad who looked amazed at what she was wearing!
Mum: wow! *helps you and Billie onto the boat* did you guys buy her this stuff?
Billie: me, Y/v and Claudia did *smiles then hugs you from behind*
Dad: you look so cute! Thank you guys! *hugs you Claudia and Billie* you guys really do spoil her!
Claudia: any time, anyway, she deserves it!
Brachia: y/v,
You: yes what's up? *crouches down* what's up bubs?
Brachia: please stay with Billie, you are gonna marry her, right?
You: *looks up at billie and smiles* of course I will *hugs brachia* I promise you that
Brachia: *smiles and giggles, she runs of to Maggie and Patrick who are sitting on the deck of the Boat*
Claudia: I'm gonna go catch up with Finneas, see you girleys soon! *walks of*

Billie: come on Y/v I know a spot!
You: Fineeee where
Billie: come on, cheer up bitch bag
You: *looks at her and laughs* excuse me *splashes her with water*
Billie: I'm sorry stoooooop
You: fine *takes her arm* show me The way

Billie takes you to the very front of the boat as she climbs onto the front of it. She patted her lap indicating you to sit down. You climbed across her to sit on her lap, dangling your legs to the deep blue below. You must have sat there for hours. Billies arks around your waists, you relaxed and laid back on her. You watched the beautiful blue sky turn into a rainbow of colour, as if the sky had just thrown up pink and oranges, greens and blues. Pastels of all sorts. It was just so relaxing. The boat pulled back up to the dock as everyone exited.
Maggie: how about dinner?
Mum: on me!
Patrick: sounds good to me!
Billie: *laughing* come on Guys. Zoe told me there's a good restaurant round the Corner, called Zambwolic Australia Delights. Let's head there. She said there's a good vegetarian and vegan menu!

You all agreed to the place after some arguing. You all got back onto the tour bus and you decided to change into a dress. But not only you changed into a dress. Billie did to. It was the least you where exspecting.
You: *curling your hair* BABE! Can you grab my makeup bag please???
Billie: *shouting* LAZY SHIT!! Of course I will

You both laugh as Billie comes up behind you. You drop your curlers onto your toe, causing it to burn a little.
You: HOLY SHIT YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL
Billie: wait really? *straightens out the dress*
You: omg..... *picks up curlers* PLEASE LET ME CURL YOUR HAIR AND DO YOUR MAKEUP?!!
Billie: FINEEE

She was wearing a red body Con dress with black fishnets and some white Jordan's. She looked hawt as hell. She took of all her rings except the engagement ring of course. She wore just two chains and a little necklace with a heart on it. She sat down in the chair in front of you and you spray heat spray all over her hair.
Billie: does this really suite me? *playing with the straps, adjusting her chests*
You; Gurl you kiddin? I can't breathe you stole all the oxygen *begins to fake faint*
Billie: thanks... *Smiles and looks down*  it means a lot Y/v, I've always wanted to try this out
You; *curling the last part of her hair* all done and it's no problem honestly, you will also be unrecognised *laughs* I mean we are going to a public restaurant, with an open table
Billie: your right *smiles* this is why I fucking loooooove you mama *kisses her*

You do her makeup lightly and finished it of with Kylie's Lip kit in the shade exposed.
You: *wipes tears* you look beautiful
Finn: *coughs* did you forget I'm driving you, come here I wanna see!

Billie starts making her way up to Finneas.
Finn: wow. I never thought I'd EVER see you in a dress
Billie: well, I'm always up for change
You: Wait! I have a matching clutch you can use *you rummage through your suitcase to pull out your red Gucci Clutch and you stumble up the bus to hand it to billie*
Billie: woah, you sure babe?
You: definitely! I mean it won't even match this dress *laughs* it's A navy blue
Finn: Hold onto something we are here
Billie: *hold your hand*
Finn: no you dumbass! The side or something
You both: OOOH *grabs the side of the railing*
Finn: *pulls up and the bus doors open* out out outttt

You both get out and see everyone glammed up ready to go in. Everyone thought Billie was Claudia at first, they where all so shocked. Maggie started to cry because she thought Billie looked so beautiful. You all entered as a group and the Lady who owns the place sat you all in the middle of the room with a huge table. There where teenage group, family's, kids all sorts around you guys. It was so packed. Billie began to worry because someone noticed Maggie But said they where looking out for billie. But no one asked for pictures nor recognised Billie. It was crazy! Afterwards you all went outside and took a walk along the beach while Maggie took pictures of you and Billie together in your dresses.

You all enjoyed the walk and pictures, you got back onto the bus and Slept very well, except Our new driver, he had a new plan...