Leaving.

Welcome backkk... got 70 something people to follow yayy😂 ❤️thank you for being everything and more....❤️ anyway, enjoy angel

Billies POV

Fuck. I hate this so much.... telling her is the worst part.

"What's up?" She has such s concerned Tone in her face.

"Well..." my mum begun.

"Billie has another tour, in a month, but this time, it's 3 months long. You won't be able to come to most, but we have a couple of UK and US ones you can come and see"

Her eyes stared filling up as she wiped one..

"But... we could talk to"

"Billie... it's already been decided by Matt."

"It's ok bill" she put her hand on mine.

"But it's not. ITS FUCKING SHIT!"

I got up and mum grabbed by hand to sit back down and I did.

"Calm down. It's probably for the better. Y/vs gonna have to have a lot of hospital appointments."

"Anddd! It means I can surprise you with the gender and anddd I can show you my big bump in three months time along with pictures!"

Her eyes lit up as I sobbed into her arm. I don't wanna go. I'm injured as fuck... I mean I have a months rest but I don't really...

"Are you sure baby...."

"I'm sure billie, now, let's have some more fun... we got s house to carry on putting together"

And hour later:

We got back to the new house. Security brought our bags in and up into Brachia new room. Wow we spoiled her today. Y/v was tryna keep happy for me
Until we went up for bed.

She just payed into bed and started sobbing.

I tried to comfort her by putting my arm around her. But she just kinda sunk into her pillow...

"Omg baby... what's up?" I rolled her over and sat her up straight.

"It's my sister" she started sobbing.

"What? Brachia?"

"No.... I mean cousin, I can't! It's awful"

She sat up and went straight into my chest. I've never seen her like this... other than when Chloe died.

"Hey hey hey" I stroked her hair and told her everything's ok as I cuddled her.

"What's happened?"

"Well."

She breathed hard and slowed down her crying.

"In my family, we have a more likely chance of miscarriages and it's awful" she began to cry softly again.

I carried on comforting her,

"This morning, my cousin is 5 months pregnant and her period randomly came this morning. She lost the baby"

She began to sob even harder. I... I don't know what to do... FUCKKK

"It's gonna be hard... but"

"BUT... what if this happens to me! My mum lost 3 baby's before me. Billie... what if I loose this one"

"It will be ok, your overthinking it baby."

We later back down and all I could do was cuddle her. She was so distraught.... how the fuck do I deal with this... I'm not good with this!

She fell asleep after 20
Mins, I plugged in some ear phones and listened to some music. I slowly fell asleep... with my baby... my dream house, my amazing music. My dream and my life. I wish to keep it the same...

Authors note:
I wish to See my baby too and keep her🌺