Day off

Hey! How y'all doinnnnn :)

You wake up with Billie not next to you, you sit up in a panic and whack your arm on the ceiling along with your Heads.
You: OW *lays back down and clutches head*
Billie: *draws open curtains* oh my glord are you ok?!
You: *giggling and rubbing head* well I guess so  *slides out of the bed*
Billie: *kisses your head* good morning to you to
You: *yawns* you really did make me panic *laughs and sits at the table*
Billie: *her laugh* sorry mama *takes out plates*
You: watcha cookin? *stand up and go behind her As she's cooking and you wrap your arms around the waste from the behind*
Billie: French toast, Vegan Affied *laughs* I thought it's our day of so I might as well cook for once *kisses you*
You: Oh mama *hugs tighter then let's go*
Billie: don't let go!! *grabs your arms and putts them back around her* I'm really cold *giggles*
You: ok ok *laughs* also, what we doin first today?
Billie: *looks at clock* we have Horse back Riding at ten, it's currently seven, then we have the boat ride of course at two, then I'm gonna sign some balloons and leave them at places
You: that's so cute *billie elbows you in the ribs by accident* OWWWWWWW
Billie: *turns around and nearly drops the french toast* oh my lord are you ok?!
You: *rolling around the floor clutching your Side*
Billie: *puts the toast down, then as she turns around you trip her up and she comes tumbling down onto you*
You: There goes every other Body part *stares into her eyes as you both Roar with laughter*
Billie: you tripped me up you bitch *laughs*

The bus doors open to reveal Claudia,
Claudia: are you two ok? *laughing and walks up the steps*
Billie and you: *Laughing so hard* we are okay ish
Claudia: *laughing* anyway, Maggie told me to come tell you two you need to get ready We are gonna leave s bit earlier because it's something like a 2/3 hour drive,
Billie: *stands up and carry's on with the french toast* ok thanks!
*Claudia walks back of*
You: *billie places the toast in front of you as she sits down with hers and you both enjoy it* anyway *wiping mouth* let's go Get ready *places both into the dishwasher*
Billie: *rummaging through clothes and finds a black swimsuits, a Louis Vuitton netted top from a fan and a pair of black cargo pants and putts on* I'm thinking this vibe today
You: *taking pyjama top of and turns around* Mama you look HAWT AS HELL *wipes mouth*
Billie: *mocking* drooling now are we *flirts by rubbing her hand down down your face*
You: STAAAAP your gonna make me suffocate from cuteness *turns back around to carry on getting ready*

You decided to wear matching black cargo pants with a White bandeau top, along with some white socks and white Air forces.
Billie: dayum Mama you really went all out *staring you up and down*
You: now look who's drooling
Billie: shhhh! *putting chains on* I've booked us to get our nails done today toooo
You: you? Get nails done? You would look so cute *puppy dog eyes*
Billie: *puts on her engagement ring* you really think so? *blushes*
You: YESSS! Like a cute Beige or Something ahhhh!

You eventually get ready and head to the salon to get your nails done, that's why Claudia said we gotta leave early, not because of the journey, because of the nails. I guess Billie wanted to try and surprise me but failed. Lmao. Anyway. You got ready and the tour bus driver came in and drove us to the Nail place.
Driver: have a good time girls, I'll see you in a bit *smiles*
You: bye! *walks of holding hands with Billie. She has her hood up and Maggie walked in front with a large umbrella to cover you both up.
Maggie: *walks behind* girls you can go
In
You: *push open the door and holds it for billie* lady's first
Billie: men just before
You: kings are more important
Billie: dammit you won *walks in*
Lady: hello! You must be Miss Eilish and Miss (your last name)
Billie: yes that's correct
Lady: so, what kind are you having done today?
You: Maybe a cute Nude or something bright
Billie: cat claw looking, like long ones in a nude brown please
Lady: yes right this way.

You sat at one table and she sat at another. You chose to have the same just slightly shorter. It took an hour to Do the nails, they turned out like this:

 It took an hour to Do the nails, they turned out like this:

That thing circled is your matching engagement rings :)

You got the same just a little less than that. Billie payed then you left back to the coach to set of for Horse back riding and then Boat your after....

The sun sets....
Lanterns hang high....
I'm the secret....
Or wave goodbye...