The Room

🚨 TRIGGER WARNINGS 🚨
The next few upcoming with have a few trigger warnings, I'm really sorry for any inconvenience my angels!❤️

You woke up With your hands Tied To a pile and your resting up against it. You could feel the knot they had done. It was only a slip knot. You could undo it very easily. You spot billie. She was across the room from you. Just metres apart. You could see her eyelids flutter open and she took a large deep breathe and suddenly the door swung open. Revealing a young girl. She looked around Eleven it twelve. She had a candle in her had then she quietly shut the door again.
Girl: *whispering* who... who are you?
You: who are you? First of al?
Girl: my names Adelaide... what are you doing in my dads studio?
Billie: we could ask you the same question.
Adelaide: *hears footsteps Coming down the stairs and runs behind Billie*
Billie: what are you doing?! *struggles*
Adelaide: SHHH! I'm trying to un-do your ropes.
You: keep going at billies. This ones not as hard to un-do...

As those words slipped out of your mouth a large man opened the door and stood their for a while.
Man: ah. Y/v and little Bitty Billie Eilish
You: what do you want from us?
Man: I want you TO BE QUIET *raises his voice at you*
Billie: dude. *she finally un-does billies ropes* don't raise your voice at her like that
Man: *walking over to billie and pulls out a Stanley knife* what was that?
You: LEAVE HER ALONE *stands up*
Man: *fake crying* boohoo what are you GONNA DO
Adelaide: I THINK YOU SHOULD LEAVE THEM ALONE *opens the door* GET OUT BOTH OF YOU GO
Man: oh No you don't *grabs Adelaide instead of your arm and drags her Into the room slamming the door behind them*

You and Billie run up the stairs and swing open the front door to see Police cars and Security EVERYWHERE. Police run straight past you and into the house. Maggie runs up to you both, with a black eye and hugs you two along with Patrick and Finneas and Claudia Grabs some blankets for us.
Patrick: I'm so glad your both ok. I honestly don't know what I would have done.
Claudia: You both look freezing, *hands blankets*
Billie: *pulling away* he's doing something to his daughter. He grabbed her then *cries*
You: *grab Billie and hug her tight* it will all be ok the police will catch him *crying*
Maggie: come on girls. Let's take you back to the tour busses and get some sleep. It's Three o'clock in the morning. You all have to be up in a few hours ready for the next show.
Police: we need some questions and stuff first please.
You: of course *letting go of billie and sitting her down*
Maggie: ok officer

After those words. A man was walked up the stairs in hand cuffs and you shouted "THATS HIM" they took him into the behind of the police van and shut the door. There was sudden sirens for an ambulance as they carried the young girl up.
Police Lady: Adelaide... what did she do? She was such a lovely girl.
Billie: *pointed and tears up* officer, she's our hero *digs head Into you*
Police man: well, I think we don't need anymore questions Asked actually. You guys all get home and rested before something else happens to you two.
Maggie: thank you for understanding. Thanks for all your help again.
Police man: no problem miss. Good evening.

You helped Billie up and Claudia helped walk Billie to the car. You notice Her Arm was bruised the whole way down. Along with some along her legs Near her Knee supports.
You: everything's ok now baby...*puts her seatbelt on*
Billie: she risked her mother fucking life for us..
Claudia: yeah she was really brave. It's not your fault is that's what your thinking
Maggie: Claudia right. Let's just try and forget about it ok.
Billie: *raising her voice and tearing up* BUT WE CANT! SHES DEAD *sobs into your shoulder*

No one else said a word for the rest of the journey. I just played with her hair a lot to try and make her feel a lot better than she did. She eventually stopped crying as we got the tour bus. We grabbed everything, thanked the Uber driver and just went straight to bed. Of course we got changed and everything But that was most important.
Billie: *laying down and swings leg on-top of you as she cuddles you* I love you so much.
You: I love you more

You shift your body to face Billie. You kissed for a long time until you both just fell asleep. Billie fell asleep first. Her eyes where still a little red from crying but her rosy red cheeks made you fall in love even more with her. You fell asleep to. Wondering about the rest of the tour. You couldn't wait for the future of both of you. You shut your eyes and laid there still letting your mind wonder.....

————————————————————————
The rest of the Uk tour went so smoothly and before you knew it. You where back home in the Us. You brought many wonderful things for your mother and sister so they felt like they had been to. Everyone Came round to your house for a big celebration. Everyone got on so well. We all shared pictures and our experiences... except from the first show night because your mum didn't need to know about that. Maggie and Patrick got along so well with your mother and fell in love with your sister. Finally Billie Stood up with her glass of water and asked..
Billie: I have an announcement!
I am doing an Australian and Newzealand tour and.... *looks at maggie* you can all come!
Everyone started getting so exited and my mum cheered so loud I think the man on the moon could hear her.
Maggie: *stands up* AND ITS ALL PAYED FOR ALREADY!
Mum: no no! I must pay you back!
Maggie: our company did it! It's all ok!

And the rest of the night was spent cheering and cheering!
Have a lovely day/morning/evening for everyone around the world! Next part out tomorrow